Thread: [TV] Community

Page 1 of 16
... LastLast
    High Overlord

[TV] Community

What do you guys think about this show?

I personally love it haha, especially because Alison Brie is in it <3.

At first I was like: meh, however after a while I started to watch them again and I'm hooked. 3rd season just recently started, the 4th installment of this season will release next Thursday.

Alison Brie is indeed super hot. The show itself is hilarious, though. It's probably in my top 3 comedies (of series that are currently running). I know some people don't really appreciate the humour, as it is often somewhat racist and sexist, but those jokes are right up my alley. There was a streak of like 4-5 episodes in Season 2 that I was literally laughing so hard I couldn't breathe (the trampoline, the bottle episode, the one with Professor Professorson). It's upsetting that the show only gets 4-5 million viewers on average.

High Overlord
    Haha, ikr. Love it xD

I just started watching this show yesterday, think I've watched like 5 episodes so far. It has some pretty funny moments, but it sounds like it gets better in later episodes.

High Overlord
    Oh, it will! It will

it becomes more and more awesome. and as soon as you hit the paintball episode you are hooked for life

High Overlord
    Haha, absolutely. Loving the S2 finale! xD

EDIT: Alison Brie sexiest photoshoot ever!
    Last edited by Graafaap; 2011-10-12 at 10:11 AM.

I've been hearing a lot about this series but haven't watched it. Can someone link a clip from youtube or something? Searching "Community" produces like a billion matches about other stuff.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Xebu View Post
    I've been hearing a lot about this series but haven't watched it. Can someone link a clip from youtube or something? Searching "Community" produces like a billion matches about other stuff.
    Season 2: Episode 23: Fist Full of Paintballs

Quote Originally Posted by Graafaap View Post
    Season 2: Episode 23: Fist Full of Paintballs
    Hehehe thanks! Looks interesting
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Xebu View Post
    Hehehe thanks! Looks interesting
    Best fucking episode so far imho. xD

I love it. One of the few shows i look forward to each week.
    Troy and Abed are JD and Turk v2.0

I tend to find the ones that like it in game also. Have characters named Jeffwinger, Señorchang and Starburns. Had a hunter named Troybarnes with a monkey pet named Anniesbewbs. Always get random whispers that lead to great discussions about why its such an awesome show. Buddy of mine and i used to pvp together as Pierce and Abed before we switched servers and he quit.

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Whammy View Post
    I love it. One of the few shows i look forward to each week.
    Troy and Abed are JD and Turk v2.0

I tend to find the ones that like it in game also. Have characters named Jeffwinger, Señorchang and Starburns. Had a hunter named Troybarnes with a monkey pet named Anniesbewbs. Always get random whispers that lead to great discussions about why its such an awesome show. Buddy of mine and i used to pvp together as Pierce and Abed before we switched servers and he quit.
    Haha awesome Anniesbewbs <3

At first i didn't really enjoy the first few episodes, then i just got really into it. Watch it every week now, tis awesome! Chang is best, i had to think fast!

Loved todays episode

The episode with Jack Black in it is so funny.

Quote Originally Posted by azemis View Post
    Loved todays episode
    Me too. I'd say it's their best episode so far. I love how they can makes episodes with the most unusual plots (zombies, paintball, alternate histories) and still make them hilarious and fairly accessible.

OMG have not seen the new episode. good thing you guys reminded me !!!!

The schools flag...so awesome...

The endings with Abed and Troy are always funny as hell

Last edited by grandpab; 2011-10-15 at 06:51 AM.

http://brantsteele.net/hungergames/r.php?c=Kpx8umsn
    Quote Originally Posted by RockStrongo View Post
    Me too. I'd say it's their best episode so far. I love how they can makes episodes with the most unusual plots (zombies, paintball, alternate histories) and still make them hilarious and fairly accessible.
    I agree. The writers have been brilliant so far. The alternative universe episode is definitely among the favorites, along with the Paintball episodes.