View Poll Results: The most nerfed class in PVE

Voters
859. You may not vote on this poll
  • Death Knight

    65 7.57%
  • Druid

    39 4.54%
  • Hunter

    56 6.52%
  • Mage

    43 5.01%
  • Paladin

    209 24.33%
  • Priest

    12 1.40%
  • Rogue

    33 3.84%
  • Shaman

    166 19.32%
  • Warlcok

    106 12.34%
  • Warrior

    130 15.13%
Page 1 of 12
1
2
3
11
... LastLast
  1. #1

    The most nerfed class! (?)

    So! Let's start with the QQ on who is the most nerfed class! Yeah yeah there a billions of these threads but they dont have a shiny good poll to use!


    This poll is ONLY valid for PVE, no PvP QQing cause really, IDGAF about your unbalanced 1vs1. Personally my vote would go for ( Retri ) Palas, but since I'm a Pala myself I dont wanna QQ even more about our class. So Ill go with Warlock, since a friend of mine has a much higher gear and has a 4 set and I'm on his DPS level ( I dont have any set and I have 373 Ilvl ).

    LET THE QQ BEGIN!

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Dpaladin View Post
    So! Let's start with the QQ on who is the most nerfed class! Yeah yeah there a billions of these threads but they dont have a shiny good poll to use!


    This poll is ONLY valid for PVE, no PvP QQing cause really, IDGAF about your unbalanced 1vs1. Personally my vote would go for ( Retri ) Palas, but since I'm a Pala myself I dont wanna QQ even more about our class. So Ill go with Warlock, since a friend of mine has a much higher gear and has a 4 set and I'm on his DPS level ( I dont have any set and I have 373 Ilvl ).

    LET THE QQ BEGIN!
    Ive recently made a Shammy on PTR and been lvling one, and ive noticed they have to play at a high skill lvl just to be at the same dps as the other classes.
    Based on my knowledge of past Shammy-ness im guessing shaman is most nerfed.

    Also: Retpally is secondbest DPS atm, check the thread with the link to DPS meters.

  3. #3
    Just because your friend obviously sucks doesnt mean Warlocks are a nerfed class in general. Retripaladins get my vote btw.
    [email protected] | 8gb RAM | Geforce GTX 660 OC | 120gb SSD
    Druid (Main)World first 9000/9000HC 10minutes/week

  4. #4
    Fluffy Kitten
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,167
    I'd probably have to go with ret paladins. It always seems that whenever they get good for a short spell, that "error" is immediately corrected.

  5. #5
    Who cares about nerfs in PVE.

    <Infracted>
    Last edited by Aciaedius; 2011-10-11 at 03:02 PM.

  6. #6
    High Overlord Pannekaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Drammen, Norway
    Posts
    191
    I most certainly do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Akyno View Post
    Who cares about nerfs in PVE.

  7. #7
    I think there is more than one way to answer this question. Who receives the most nerfs? Warrior. Who feels the most nerfed? Ret Paladin.

    BTW I don't get nyan cat but I dig the OP's avatar.

  8. #8
    Immortal Maklor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    7,643
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy View Post
    I think there is more than one way to answer this question. Who receives the most nerfs? Warrior. Who feels the most nerfed? Ret Paladin.
    Pretty much, some people always whine even when there is no reason to. (yes I'm talking about ret paladins here).

    This poll won't show any true results since it's just peoples perception which is biased by what class they like and not much else.
    Last edited by Maklor; 2011-10-11 at 02:20 PM.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Akyno View Post
    Who cares about nerfs in PVE.
    3/4 of the WoW community

  10. #10
    Its close shamis require a ridiculous amount of effort to make them equal to other classes but poor ret pallys got beat down again

  11. #11
    Field Marshal Korenah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    55
    Ha! I know it's not DPS but my vote is for all of us "non-discipline" priests. lol

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dpaladin View Post
    3/4 of the WoW community
    Nerfs in PvE doesn't matter, because in PvE it isn't a nerf, it's a fix. It never ruins the class / spec totally, like it does for PvP.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Akyno View Post
    Who cares about nerfs in PVE.
    A lot apparently, now go away.
    [email protected] | 8gb RAM | Geforce GTX 660 OC | 120gb SSD
    Druid (Main)World first 9000/9000HC 10minutes/week

  14. #14
    Haha! I love this question!

    Ever since 3.2 my warlock has never been the same.
    Ever since 4.0 my pally has never been the same.

    BUT my lock is still good so pally wins

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by qei View Post
    Nerfs in PvE doesn't matter, because in PvE it isn't a nerf, it's a fix. It never ruins the class / spec totally, like it does for PvP.
    By " Fixing " PvE I'm sure you can ruin the whole class. Look at the "Fixes" Palas got in the last 6 years

  16. #16
    As of late we (ret pallies) have been getting more of a fair schtick but right up till and even includign a few select problems in cata we seem to get ragged on more than almost any other in terms of nerfs. Shammy's would likely be a close second as they have seemingly get something nerfed every other patch and to be realistic they havnt really ever been the very top of the dps heap.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want.* If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.* If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it.* I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't;* I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Akyno View Post
    Who cares about nerfs in PVE.
    Many people... I can just say who cares about PvP doesn't make it right.

    OT: BM Hunters, they just sit there not nerfed but not really buffed.

  18. #18
    Fluffy Kitten
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,167
    Quote Originally Posted by qei View Post
    Nerfs in PvE doesn't matter, because in PvE it isn't a nerf, it's a fix. It never ruins the class / spec totally, like it does for PvP.
    It really does. Remember when people practically abandoned feral tanks? Do people still bring holy priests to raid? Nerfs really can completely destroy a spec in PvE.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirrass View Post
    Its close shamis require a ridiculous amount of effort to make them equal to other classes but poor ret pallys got beat down again
    Retpally is secondbest dps at the moment.
    I would look up the thread with the facts but you should already know this yourself.

  20. #20
    Mechagnome lisavan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    belgium/kortrijk
    Posts
    548
    dk for sure,just remember at the start of wotlk how powerfull we were

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •