View Poll Results: The most nerfed class in PVE

Voters
859. You may not vote on this poll
  • Death Knight

    65 7.57%
  • Druid

    39 4.54%
  • Hunter

    56 6.52%
  • Mage

    43 5.01%
  • Paladin

    209 24.33%
  • Priest

    12 1.40%
  • Rogue

    33 3.84%
  • Shaman

    166 19.32%
  • Warlcok

    106 12.34%
  • Warrior

    130 15.13%
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
... LastLast
  1. #41
    for those of you who remember the worldending paladin buffs:


  2. #42
    Fluffy Kitten
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,162
    Quote Originally Posted by nctank View Post
    As the post says: "The most nerfed class!"

    You can't say your class is the most nerfed when u have 2 execelent specs and just 1 crappy one... Its just not fair to all the other people right?
    Yes, paladins have two excellent specs. I'm not arguing that. I'm simply saying that paladins receive a lot of nerfs. Granted, this is mostly in the ret tree, but the class does ride the nerf roller coaster on a consistent basis.

    This isn't the 'What is the worst class' discussion.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Comma View Post
    Warriors!
    The better you scale with gear. the more they nerf you
    I play with an arms warrior, he kinda has much better gear than me but it's not 391 ilvl. He does fucking insane damage, that might just be his skill cause he is a very good player, but anyways.

    EDIT: *fury sorry
    Last edited by Dpaladin; 2011-10-11 at 02:47 PM.

  4. #44
    Warriorclass, obviously. Anyone who doesn't see it is blind.

  5. #45
    Immortal Maklor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    7,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    I'm simply saying that paladins receive a lot of nerfs. Granted, this is mostly in the ret tree, but the class does ride the nerf roller coaster on a consistent basis.
    No they don't, it's just how you feel.

  6. #46
    Stood in the Fire Romulan1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Doncaster, SY
    Posts
    488
    ur friend is obv a bad warlock.
    1/3 GM of Valar Morghulis Horde Torrent Mill EU

  7. #47
    Every class is avrgly hitting around the same amount of dmg within a 5 % marker, with the best gear possible, checking out legendaries (the staff changes everything on melee vs ranged), though melee usually hit lower dps, in pve due to simple fact that they might not always be in range, and once this changes on an encounter, people start complaining quickly.

    Though the question is good, its without meaning. The most nurfed class, is by all means warriors. That said we're not hteo nce worse off, because of the way gear scales with our abillities, the nurfs usually gets evened out in the end, making us get more nurfed, when the gear outdoes the nurf.
    So in that sense i'd say we're diff. the class thath as been nurfed the most over time. (hell i'd prolly do 45 - 50k with the 380 Ilvl i have atm without the nurfs)

  8. #48
    Fluffy Kitten
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,162
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    No they don't, it's just how you feel.
    I don't play ret. I never have.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Yes, paladins have two excellent specs. I'm not arguing that. I'm simply saying that paladins receive a lot of nerfs. Granted, this is mostly in the ret tree, but the class does ride the nerf roller coaster on a consistent basis.

    This isn't the 'What is the worst class' discussion.
    well i agree with your roller coaster completly ^^

    Still nobody was more nerfed than DKS... Just remmember that we were pretty much the HERO class when created, totally full of win in every aspect, and were nerfed to some shitty point in some specs...

    Were are not bad, blood and frost are very good to play!! just that blood is a bit lacky and frost is an average spec.

    Still it we had nerfs almost every patch since launch...



    So i believe that the title of most nerfed should be ours ^^

  10. #50
    PVE nerfs = more fixed no class is actually broken

    PVP nerfs = class broken less damage on players

    notl ike PVE is hard anyway you go t blizzard holding your hand with the raid journal and fights get easier more you do them

    pity blizz dnt care about us PVPer's i got nothing against raiders but us PVP players need some love

  11. #51
    Immortal Maklor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    7,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    I don't play ret. I never have.
    Why do you spew such obvious nonsense then?

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakuski View Post
    Warriorclass, obviously. Anyone who doesn't see it is blind.
    warriors are the best melee DPS in PVE and the second best tank, very close to palas... hell even arms is decent in PVE with a decent gear...

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolvar1983 View Post
    PVE nerfs = more fixed no class is actually broken

    PVP nerfs = class broken less damage on players

    notl ike PVE is hard anyway you go t blizzard holding your hand with the raid journal and fights get easier more you do them

    pity blizz dnt care about us PVPer's i got nothing against raiders but us PVP players need some love
    Dude. PVE Discussion. Read the thread.

  14. #54
    The most nerfed class in WoW is <my class>. <my class> seems to get nerfed every damn patch, unlike those <other class> that get buffed and still want more!

  15. #55
    Fluffy Kitten
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,162
    Quote Originally Posted by nctank View Post
    well i agree with your roller coaster completly ^^

    Still nobody was more nerfed than DKS... Just remmember that we were pretty much the HERO class when created, totally full of win in every aspect, and were nerfed to some shitty point in some specs...

    Were are not bad, blood and frost are very good to play!! just that blood is a bit lacky and frost is an average spec.

    Still it we had nerfs almost every patch since launch...



    So i believe that the title of most nerfed should be ours ^^
    I do agree that DKs are in contention, if not the winner. Granted, the class was entirely OP when it was first introduced, but they have seen a significant amount of nerfs and talent tree purpose shake-ups.

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolvar1983 View Post
    PVE nerfs = more fixed no class is actually broken

    PVP nerfs = class broken less damage on players

    notl ike PVE is hard anyway you go t blizzard holding your hand with the raid journal and fights get easier more you do them

    pity blizz dnt care about us PVPer's i got nothing against raiders but us PVP players need some love
    Itz nut leik PVP z hard nyway just LOS and CC = win.

    See what I did there?
    [email protected] | 8gb RAM | Geforce GTX 660 OC | 120gb SSD
    Druid (Main)World first 9000/9000HC 10minutes/week

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    I do agree that DKs are in contention, if not the winner. Granted, the class was entirely OP when it was first introduced, but they have seen a significant amount of nerfs and talent tree purpose shake-ups.
    True, but it's not like they could've stayed invincible forever, they kinda had it coming.

  18. #58
    Mechagnome lisavan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    belgium/kortrijk
    Posts
    537
    Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud View Post
    DKs, especially unholy.

    Gone from Tank with a pet that would self-ressurrect upon death and didn't even have to press any buttons to hold aoe threat (original unholy blight was insane) to can't-even-tank-with-that-spec-anymore in 1 expansion. Also nomore unholy blight, nomore corpse explosion, nomore shadow of death
    you forgot the removal of the dk auras the nerf to army with it now laughable dps

  19. #59
    Warriors get nerfed every patch due to gear scaling, and class design. The "nerfs" only last the first couple weeks until new gear is obtained, at which point, we are back on top.

  20. #60
    Bloodsail Admiral soulcrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    Posts
    1,125
    its the warlock or shaman, theyve consistantly received the worst kinds of nerfs since vanilla. even now watching Revenge of the Windfury brings a tear to my eye
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL_BpXjU7wk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •