Poll: The most nerfed class in PVE

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I like how you misspelled Warlock

On topic:
    I think Mage is the most nerfed class of all times, all times!!!! Or not...

Since we are talking about DPS, I must say Retributions or Beastmasters.

Deleted
    I went with warlock, as ive played warlock since early TBC, and I can remember stopping playing it for entire patches because its dps just all of a sudden became so, so low. Then it improved. Then dropped. Then Improved. Then dropped. See what Im getting at??

Enough with the PvP vs. PvE arguments, give it a rest.

15+ Year Old Account
    Warlock.

Been that since BC, were famous for it.

SL/SL ftw.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warrior, just because I play it and I'm being biased.. much like most other people who voted.

What's up with all the Ret votes? Ret is fine right now. Not in a particularly spectacular guild or anything, but we're 6/7 Heroic in 10-man and I top damage all the time on my Ret paladin.

Sure they get nerfed once in awhile, usually for PvP reasons because of their absurd burst, but their PvE damage has remained relatively static since 4.1, when they fixed Mastery. Next patch sees a Hammer of Wrath crit-chance nerf, but also a Judgement damage buff. Again, PvP nerf, but a PvE re-balance with it.

Overall, warriors.

Due to the fact that they scale with gear much much better then any other class, always needed to compensate for that by implementing nerfs each new tier.
    Its been less so for Cata because of some stat reworks. But TBC and wotlk had warrior nerfs on every patch because of it.

With the exception of s6, where warriors got some utility and mobility buffs because they were shite in s5.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

Deleted
    Overall most nerfs(and buffs), if you can even call all of them that...warriors.
    But when it comes to the big, actually meaningful nerfs? The ones that define wheter you can do any dps whatsoever or heal or tank? Paladins, without a question.

Ret pallies are nerfed atm

Playing a pally over the years has been unpredictable. We have changed the most, by far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warriors, just the cataclysm nerfs alone dwarfs most over classes nerfs overall. Warriors were gutted this expansion, Mortal Strike, Armor Penetration, Intercept, Spell Reflect, Shield Wall, Shield Block, Revenge, Second Wind, Blood Craze, Enrage, and on and on and on.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Deleted
    The poll is terrible: what does "most nerfed" mean?

If it means most nerfed regarding raid perfomance (or PvP perhaps?) in the current 4.3 PTR say so, otherwise no idea what you could possibly mean.

Not to mention that what are interesting are specs, not classes.

And the example makes no sense, since a random guy doing more dps than someone else has nothing whatsoever to do with "nerfed classes".

Quote Originally Posted by Talehon View Post
    What's up with all the Ret votes? Ret is fine right now. Not in a particularly spectacular guild or anything, but we're 6/7 Heroic in 10-man and I top damage all the time on my Ret paladin.

Sure they get nerfed once in awhile, usually for PvP reasons because of their absurd burst, but their PvE damage has remained relatively static since 4.1, when they fixed Mastery. Next patch sees a Hammer of Wrath crit-chance nerf, but also a Judgement damage buff. Again, PvP nerf, but a PvE re-balance with it.
    The post is about ALL TIME not just a few patches.

Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    Ive recently made a Shammy on PTR and been lvling one, and ive noticed they have to play at a high skill lvl just to be at the same dps as the other classes.
    Based on my knowledge of past Shammy-ness im guessing shaman is most nerfed.
    There is honestly nothing wrong with certain specs having to play at higher levels to compete. This was how hunters were in pvp in TBC(and still are this way) and people seemed to not have a problem with it.
    LOLINFRACTED

paladin or hunter......i choose hunter, but paladin is a very valid choice. Especially when you consider the fact that they have 3 separate roles which have gotten nerfed multiple times.

My frost tanking DK was the shiz. Depressed that they went a different route with the class

10+ Year Old Account
    I really, REALLY wanna know what a "Warlcok" is. Sounds...interesting.

Also, why oh why must people always start new threads on this?

Just for original, fun play it's DK by a mile. They were so fun to play at first, and Blizz took away everything that made them unique. Running around in BC world pvping, rezzing as a ghoul to kill the guy who just killed you was so awesome.