Poll: The most nerfed class in PVE

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 12
... LastLast
    Deleted

The most nerfed class! (?)

So! Let's start with the QQ on who is the most nerfed class! Yeah yeah there a billions of these threads but they dont have a shiny good poll to use!

This poll is ONLY valid for PVE, no PvP QQing cause really, IDGAF about your unbalanced 1vs1. Personally my vote would go for ( Retri ) Palas, but since I'm a Pala myself I dont wanna QQ even more about our class. So Ill go with Warlock, since a friend of mine has a much higher gear and has a 4 set and I'm on his DPS level ( I dont have any set and I have 373 Ilvl ).

LET THE QQ BEGIN!

Quote Originally Posted by Dpaladin View Post
    So! Let's start with the QQ on who is the most nerfed class! Yeah yeah there a billions of these threads but they dont have a shiny good poll to use!

This poll is ONLY valid for PVE, no PvP QQing cause really, IDGAF about your unbalanced 1vs1. Personally my vote would go for ( Retri ) Palas, but since I'm a Pala myself I dont wanna QQ even more about our class. So Ill go with Warlock, since a friend of mine has a much higher gear and has a 4 set and I'm on his DPS level ( I dont have any set and I have 373 Ilvl ).

LET THE QQ BEGIN!
    Ive recently made a Shammy on PTR and been lvling one, and ive noticed they have to play at a high skill lvl just to be at the same dps as the other classes.
    Based on my knowledge of past Shammy-ness im guessing shaman is most nerfed.

Also: Retpally is secondbest DPS atm, check the thread with the link to DPS meters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Deleted
    Just because your friend obviously sucks doesnt mean Warlocks are a nerfed class in general. Retripaladins get my vote btw.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'd probably have to go with ret paladins. It always seems that whenever they get good for a short spell, that "error" is immediately corrected.

Deleted
    Who cares about nerfs in PVE.

<Infracted>
    Last edited by mmoc2e3dee3473; 2011-10-11 at 03:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I most certainly do.

Quote Originally Posted by Akyno View Post

I think there is more than one way to answer this question. Who receives the most nerfs? Warrior. Who feels the most nerfed? Ret Paladin.

BTW I don't get nyan cat but I dig the OP's avatar.

Deleted
    3/4 of the WoW community

Its close shamis require a ridiculous amount of effort to make them equal to other classes but poor ret pallys got beat down again

Ha! I know it's not DPS but my vote is for all of us "non-discipline" priests. lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dpaladin View Post
    3/4 of the WoW community
    Nerfs in PvE doesn't matter, because in PvE it isn't a nerf, it's a fix. It never ruins the class / spec totally, like it does for PvP.

Deleted
    A lot apparently, now go away.

Haha! I love this question!

Ever since 3.2 my warlock has never been the same.
    Ever since 4.0 my pally has never been the same.

BUT my lock is still good so pally wins

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by qei View Post
    Nerfs in PvE doesn't matter, because in PvE it isn't a nerf, it's a fix. It never ruins the class / spec totally, like it does for PvP.
    By " Fixing " PvE I'm sure you can ruin the whole class. Look at the "Fixes" Palas got in the last 6 years

As of late we (ret pallies) have been getting more of a fair schtick but right up till and even includign a few select problems in cata we seem to get ragged on more than almost any other in terms of nerfs. Shammy's would likely be a close second as they have seemingly get something nerfed every other patch and to be realistic they havnt really ever been the very top of the dps heap.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Many people... I can just say who cares about PvP doesn't make it right.

OT: BM Hunters, they just sit there not nerfed but not really buffed.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qei View Post
    It really does. Remember when people practically abandoned feral tanks? Do people still bring holy priests to raid? Nerfs really can completely destroy a spec in PvE.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrass View Post
    Its close shamis require a ridiculous amount of effort to make them equal to other classes but poor ret pallys got beat down again
    Retpally is secondbest dps at the moment.
    I would look up the thread with the facts but you should already know this yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Deleted
    dk for sure,just remember at the start of wotlk how powerfull we were

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    Retpally is secondbest dps at the moment.
    I would look up the thread with the facts but you should already know this yourself.
    Dude, I saw that thread too, trust me only 393 ilvl rets can pull that damage, with a VERY strong RNG luck