Poll: The most nerfed class in PVE

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Comma View Post
    Warriors!
    The better you scale with gear. the more they nerf you
    I play with an arms warrior, he kinda has much better gear than me but it's not 391 ilvl. He does fucking insane damage, that might just be his skill cause he is a very good player, but anyways.

EDIT: *fury sorry
    Last edited by mmoc5fc6bbd66d; 2011-10-11 at 02:47 PM.

Warriorclass, obviously. Anyone who doesn't see it is blind.

10+ Year Old Account
    ur friend is obv a bad warlock.
    1/3 GM of Valar Morghulis Horde Torrent Mill EU

Deleted
    Every class is avrgly hitting around the same amount of dmg within a 5 % marker, with the best gear possible, checking out legendaries (the staff changes everything on melee vs ranged), though melee usually hit lower dps, in pve due to simple fact that they might not always be in range, and once this changes on an encounter, people start complaining quickly.

Though the question is good, its without meaning. The most nurfed class, is by all means warriors. That said we're not hteo nce worse off, because of the way gear scales with our abillities, the nurfs usually gets evened out in the end, making us get more nurfed, when the gear outdoes the nurf.
    So in that sense i'd say we're diff. the class thath as been nurfed the most over time. (hell i'd prolly do 45 - 50k with the 380 Ilvl i have atm without the nurfs)

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    No they don't, it's just how you feel.
    I don't play ret. I never have.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Yes, paladins have two excellent specs. I'm not arguing that. I'm simply saying that paladins receive a lot of nerfs. Granted, this is mostly in the ret tree, but the class does ride the nerf roller coaster on a consistent basis.

This isn't the 'What is the worst class' discussion.
    well i agree with your roller coaster completly ^^

Still nobody was more nerfed than DKS... Just remmember that we were pretty much the HERO class when created, totally full of win in every aspect, and were nerfed to some shitty point in some specs...

Were are not bad, blood and frost are very good to play!! just that blood is a bit lacky and frost is an average spec.

Still it we had nerfs almost every patch since launch...

So i believe that the title of most nerfed should be ours ^^

Deleted
    PVE nerfs = more fixed no class is actually broken

PVP nerfs = class broken less damage on players

notl ike PVE is hard anyway you go t blizzard holding your hand with the raid journal and fights get easier more you do them

pity blizz dnt care about us PVPer's i got nothing against raiders but us PVP players need some love

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakuski View Post
    Warriorclass, obviously. Anyone who doesn't see it is blind.
    warriors are the best melee DPS in PVE and the second best tank, very close to palas... hell even arms is decent in PVE with a decent gear...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolvar1983 View Post

notl ike PVE is hard anyway you go t blizzard holding your hand with the raid journal and fights get easier more you do them

pity blizz dnt care about us PVPer's i got nothing against raiders but us PVP players need some love
    Dude. PVE Discussion. Read the thread.

The most nerfed class in WoW is <my class>. <my class> seems to get nerfed every damn patch, unlike those <other class> that get buffed and still want more!

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nctank View Post
    well i agree with your roller coaster completly ^^

Still nobody was more nerfed than DKS... Just remmember that we were pretty much the HERO class when created, totally full of win in every aspect, and were nerfed to some shitty point in some specs...

Were are not bad, blood and frost are very good to play!! just that blood is a bit lacky and frost is an average spec.

Still it we had nerfs almost every patch since launch...

So i believe that the title of most nerfed should be ours ^^
    I do agree that DKs are in contention, if not the winner. Granted, the class was entirely OP when it was first introduced, but they have seen a significant amount of nerfs and talent tree purpose shake-ups.

Deleted

Itz nut leik PVP z hard nyway just LOS and CC = win.

See what I did there?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    I do agree that DKs are in contention, if not the winner. Granted, the class was entirely OP when it was first introduced, but they have seen a significant amount of nerfs and talent tree purpose shake-ups.
    True, but it's not like they could've stayed invincible forever, they kinda had it coming.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud View Post
    DKs, especially unholy.

Gone from Tank with a pet that would self-ressurrect upon death and didn't even have to press any buttons to hold aoe threat (original unholy blight was insane) to can't-even-tank-with-that-spec-anymore in 1 expansion. Also nomore unholy blight, nomore corpse explosion, nomore shadow of death
    you forgot the removal of the dk auras the nerf to army with it now laughable dps

Warriors get nerfed every patch due to gear scaling, and class design. The "nerfs" only last the first couple weeks until new gear is obtained, at which point, we are back on top.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    its the warlock or shaman, theyve consistantly received the worst kinds of nerfs since vanilla. even now watching Revenge of the Windfury brings a tear to my eye
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL_BpXjU7wk

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

tbh.. the pve damage is nerfed cus of the pvppeeps QQ TO MUCH.

think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by nctank View Post
    The guy that made this is probably a Paladin or just plays PVP...

this is not representative of PVE at all...

Palas won't even be happy when they have the 3 best specs in game, they will still complain...

ANW If we talk about individual specs, ret palas can complain, but about classes in general? Paladins are at the top...

Good thing everyone plays the same spec then right? As long as one spec is doing well, we can totally ignore the others. /sarcasm

Ret has been up and down like a yo-yo since WoW was released.

"To the ground"
    We are warriors, born from the light
    An army for freedom, defenders of life
    Warriors, euphoria will rise
    Returning from darkness we bury all lies

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Appel View Post
    tbh.. the pve damage is nerfed cus of the pvppeeps QQ TO MUCH.

think about it.
    The reason PvPers might QQ about their class being nerfed in comparison to another class being buffed, is that PvP is a true test of skill in this game. Fights are never the exact same, and you cant watch a video of how a PvPer will react to learn where the fire will pop up, or when to blow a cooldown to stop large burst of damage. It means more to PvPers than a PvEer. The difference in someones dps being a thousand or 2 short of the top guy in your groups dps means nothing to you if you stay out of the same fire that spawns every single time you attempt a boss. It matters greatly in PvP when you out play someone and they win by class not skill.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    This is the Raids & Dungeons forum. PvE bashing and PvP bashing attempts are quite simply, trolling. Just report those here to do that and move on.