need help installing premade ui's

so for some reason i cant use premade ui's at all and i dont understand why. i put in the correct account name server name char name and stuff like that but it never works. it would be awesome if someone could explain to me what i might be doing wrong

what do you mean with never works? are the bars all over the place etc making the UI look like a total cluster fudge.
    Most premade UIs have a command line you have to put in to make the bars pop in to place and all the frames etc.
    And some premade sets you need to move the bars your self just read the how to install parts ether in the page where you downloaded the UI.
    Or in the addons .zip file there is usually a read me.txt file in there also make sure that you have deleted to old interface folder and wtf folders.
    Before you put in the new ones also make sure the addon pack is up to date so your not trying to install a addon pack from like 2008.
    And some addons are normally out of date when you install a pack so make sure to check loade out of date addons in WoW.

what happens is i log on and well its default wow like no addons are even set and there are no profiles to pick to set up the ui if i need to.

are you sure that you have installed the addons properly then the addon folder gos in to world of warcraft interface wile the wtf just gos in to the wow folder for example.
    Extracting the files to your desktop dose nothing also make sure the addons are enabled you shuld see a addons button at your char selection screen.
    This is a older guide for the Ultimate Shaman UI from wrath but the install proses is the same now as i where then but the / commands in game will be different.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbC5AeDWh44