Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Regarding Fallen Earth again, what parts I got to play were really fun. Nice character customizations, and nice UI options, plus it is nicely optimized and plays fast & smooth on an older computer. The UI and customization is very similar to WoW.

The quests are voiced over. Attacks are aimed by activating targeting (crosshairs), otherwise when not activated, plays with the controls of WoW, more of less.

I don't think Gamers First realized the influx of new accounts signing up, it was pretty crowded, and servers went down again .. :/
    Last edited by Karteli; 2011-10-13 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karteli View Post
    Regarding Fallen Earth again...
    Did they fix some of the crazy problems? I haven't played it for over a year, and back then it was basically impossible to play at range because of latency, mobs/players "teleporting", ammo being far far to expensive to craft, insane respawn times (can't get to quest objective unless I'm also good in melee, basically).

Try out savage 2.

It's an amazing game. The only sad part is that no one really knows about it.

It's an RTS/FPS. Don't take my word for it, just check out a video or two.
    If curiosity killed the cat, why can't speculation kill you?

Deleted
    Why did that guy get infracted for Saying "snip" ?

What does it mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Advokado View Post

What does it mean?
    means the original post was snipped, or cut out by the moderator because it contained something relating to piracy links perhaps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Advokado View Post

What does it mean?
    He suggested piracy, which is illegal, so a mod removed the text and replace it with "snip". It means that something was removed.
    Can't suggest a game since I'm searching for a quality F2P myself, but I'll definitely try some suggestions!

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    Did they fix some of the crazy problems? I haven't played it for over a year, and back then it was basically impossible to play at range because of latency, mobs/players "teleporting", ammo being far far to expensive to craft, insane respawn times (can't get to quest objective unless I'm also good in melee, basically).
    No idea, I'm new. I did read that there were heavy patches done to fix problems players had .. lemme see if I can find out more on it, now I'm curious too.