Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Rogue is the only class in the game I haven't played at all >< From the specs I have played it seems like Demo lock has the most to manage. Besides having the normal dots, you have 3 different filler spells depending on procs, boss health, etc, and your cds are a HUGE portion of your damage so ya gotta time those well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moltentank19 View Post
    On the other hand, the easiest dps spec to execute, in my personal opinion, would be Elemental Shaman followed by Frost Death knights :P
    Basic rotation ya Ele is really easy, to max dps? bit tougher than most would imagine yet still fairly easy if you know exactly what to do. Just Ele can be pretty easy to screw up on when your aiming for max dps.

Easiest I would say is Arcane Mage and Combat Rogue with the hardest being Subtlety Rogue.
    Last edited by mmocd786cabdc9; 2011-10-13 at 04:27 PM.

Subtlety Rogue.
    I have played elemental, enhancement, combat, assassination, and shadow priest.
    Subtlety because of its unforgiving nature. Maintaining two debuffs, two buffs, and utilizing Find Weakness all while keeping an eye on your HaT procs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevoman View Post
    Depends on what "hardest" means.

Hardest class that's useless in 95% PVE, and is unlikely to be consistently represented in a top guild? Subtlety.
    Hardest class that's useful in PVE, and is likely to be represented in most all top guilds? Feral.

No DPS is hard though. The above-mentioned classes are definitely harder than 1-1-1-2 classes, but are still easy.
    Best post so far in this thread.
    Sub is just an extremely bad spec.
    There is a difference between difficult to dps as a class doing bad dps and difficult to dps as a class doing good dps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LaplaceNoMa View Post

Nuff said
    Nope not enough said, you just posted a picture with a folder of class-specs. It doesnt say very much, please elaborate.

Quote Originally Posted by Myfirstdk View Post
    Nope not enough said, you just posted a picture with a folder of class-specs. It doesnt say very much, please elaborate.
    He did later on when I called him out on it, his claim was file size = complexity, please note of all of those there, there are only 2 sizes when you round to KB, I'm sure they vary slightly in bytes, but if one line regardless of how easy to execute makes the difference then something is wrong.

Elemental is a bastard of a spec to maximise potential on, purely due to the Fire Elemental and the fact you can't bloody control it.

Pots, Power Torrent, Trinkets...you have to line them all up to buff the Fire Elemental. Then you pray it doesn't do something stupid. And then you do your normal DPS priority system (which isn't too bad, but lining up Flame and Earth Shocks when needed can be difficult, and hitting Lava Burst whenever it procs instantly and not accidently casting another Lightning Bolt first...).

Not a hard spec to play well. But maxing dps? Urgh!