Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammahtime View Post
    The problem with Drive is/was that when word first broke about Dwayne 'The Rock" Johnson being in the next FatF movie, not much was put out in the media as far as a movie called Drive with the same actor starring in both movies, but which Drive came out months before the latest FatF.

I can kinda see where her confusion came into play, but that's why sites like IMDb.com exist.
    Umm dude? The Rock isn't in Drive. He was in Faster, which came out months ago. Drive came out AFTER the latest FatF, and stars Ryan Gosling.

You're apparently more confused than the lady suing is.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Umm dude? The Rock isn't in Drive. He was in Faster, which came out months ago. Drive came out AFTER the latest FatF, and stars Ryan Gosling.

You're apparently more confused than the lady suing is.
    It's called fast five not faster lol but yeah you're right, was pretty confused when I read his post

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    You know, I get called all sorts of things for suggesting that we should legalize dueling again. But really, how would that possibly be worse than people suing each other every time somebody gets their feelings hurt?
    Well because in the end they still offer stupid people a chance of victory (a stupid person can verywell be good/lucky at dueling, I asume you mean the shootout dueling or dueling with swords)

We need to find a system where stupid people have no chance of winning whatsoever

I know! add a rule:
    Any complaint/sue/case that is outside the boundaries of common sense, the one that started the whole case needs to be hung to prevent future generations from suffering of this stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by Twotonsteak View Post
    I used to work at a gas station for four years. Our sign was old and wasn't designed to show any prices over $1.99. As a result the sign always read the cents, but never the dollars. (IE: .49) The pumps, however, were electronic and DID have the correct price in full on them.

One night a woman came in after pumping $20 worth of gas, and demanded that I give her her money back because she thought the gas was .49 a gallon. I explained the situation to her regarding the old sign, and she became more irate. I finally told her, "I'll give you your money back when you give me my gas back." She said she was going to sue and stormed out.
    First of: everybody knows gas is expensive now a days.
    second: if something looks too good to be real it probally isn't, better to check with the gas station workers or don't get angry when it turns out not to be true, or you know, check the pump itself (which is what I always do anyway) seeing how apparantly it was notified there
    3rd: She's a moron
    Last edited by mmocf1858d9362; 2011-10-11 at 11:48 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, first off, shouldnt she be suing the advertising team of Drive? I also thought there would be more driving, but what I got did not dissapoint either, it was a damn good movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Gd888 View Post
    It's called fast five not faster lol but yeah you're right, was pretty confused when I read his post
    Try reading. He was talking about the movie that The Rock was in recently BESIDES the last Fast and the Furious movie.

Does nobody read what they're replying to before they hit reply?

Try reading. He was talking about the movie that The Rock was in recently BESIDES the last Fast and the Furious movie.

Does nobody read what they're replying to before they hit reply?
    doesn't matter anyway, every movie the rock is in is basically the same exact thing.

If she wins I'll sue Georges Lucas for star wars new episodes and Steven spielberg for Indiana jones skull off ... well I don't remeber the title.

doesn't matter anyway, every movie the rock is in is basically the same exact thing.
    Faster is basically the same exact thing as The Tooth Fairy?

Faster is basically the same exact thing as The Tooth Fairy?
    knew someone was gonna bring that up but yes, basically the same low-brow bullshit

knew someone was gonna bring that up but yes, basically the same low-brow bullshit
    You have a truly fascinating definition of "same".

The Tooth Fairy
    Faster
    Be Cool
    The Scorpion King

All totally the same cause they're not arty Oscar winning films. Gotcha. Makes perfect sense. I guess The Expendables and The Hangover are totally the same too? Afterall, they're both low-brow too, right?

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to sue the producers of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, because I thought the movie was gonna be a mish-mash of second long cut scenes placed perfectly to the beat of the trailers theme... but noooooo, it has a story... lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Gisoka View Post
    I'm going to sue the producers of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, because I thought the movie was gonna be a mish-mash of second long cut scenes placed perfectly to the beat of the trailers theme... but noooooo, it has a story... lame.
    But But But the books are sooooo goood!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rork View Post
    If she wins I'll sue Georges Lucas for star wars new episodes and Steven spielberg for Indiana jones skull off ... well I don't remeber the title.
    Episode 1-3 and Kingdom of the Crystal Skull were just as good and bad as Episodes 4-6 and past Indiana Jones', sorry to say. I'd allow the sueing of George Lucas for Star Wars Blu-Ray changes and Star Wars 3D, when instead he, or someone else should just be trying to make a whole new series in the Star Wars universe, in my opinion.

Deleted
    Anyone who thinks that Ryan Gosling makes a "fast and furious-style"-movie deserves no respect from me. I mean, srsly? Ryan Gosling isn't Vin Diesel kk

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    But But But the books are sooooo goood!
    What are they about, I know absolutely nothing about them, and the trailers don't help haha, I would definitely read them if they have a good story.