Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PnBoots View Post
    alright only 200 keys and 1.4 million people who want one.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz
    It's not like each of them has entered and some of them probably has the key already. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherion View Post
    If you can't stand the thought of being main stream by having facebook, try reading the FAQ, I can guarantee that it isn't main stream doing so

''Q. Do I need a Facebook account to enter this promotion?
    A. No. While entering with a Facebook account will provide you with some additional benefits, such as sharing if you've won with your friends, you don't need an account to participate. If you'd like to enter, but don’t have a Facebook account (and don't want one), you can click on the "Alternate Method of Entry" link at the bottom of the official rules page''

Thanks for the tid bit of info. I seen Facebook and turned around and walked away. Had you not posted that I wouldn't of made it to the bottom of the wall of text to find that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by freelapdance View Post
    Why don't they just let in 2000 more people who bothered setting up beta profiles months ago.
    because this way it creates more advertisement and more hype. When you sign up you think OMG now I really want a key! and when you go to sign up you have to share it on your news feed making your lets say 100-2000 friends see it.

Also they never said this is the only way to get tickets, many people who are in beta didnt get it from facebook.... receiving off fb isnt the only way to obtain one.
    And if you havnt notice its still out of like 1.5million people... so although the chances are INSANELY low to get in, its still alot higher then beta profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Wounds View Post
    Myself, yes, I have always wanted to be a mod
    Probably not, the job sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Slyminxy View Post
    Only residents of Italy, United Kingdom, Croatia, Mexico, United States, Bulgaria, Switzerland, France, Czech Republic, Taiwan, Belgium, Belarus, Luxembourg, Ukraine, Sweden, Russian Federation, Argentina, Finland, Ireland, Austria, Norway, Canada, Spain, Poland, Germany, Turkey, Serbia and Hungary are eligible to enter this Sweepstakes

A man goes: WHAT THE FUCK?! Discrimination at the hands of one of worlds most successful game companies. I just might sue.
    I'm with you man, i mean, if even norway and sweden are eligible why can't the rest of scandinavia be aswell D:

Deleted
    living in holland but near the belgium bordem...and since i cant pick holland ( not leget or something ) so i picked belgium xD im 16 and played D2 , WC3 , Wow for 5 years..and if i fill in my 1995 i cant be chosen either..so i picked 88...hope those bastards wont ban me for it

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh please oh please!!!!!
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

Quote Originally Posted by Dave131 View Post
    Oh please oh please!!!!!
    No give it to me! I want it more!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjam0ves View Post
    You can't do it in Denmark.
    fml.
    fuck our lives

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s1fizik View Post
    No give it to me! I want it more!
    NO NO NO NO NO, I've been obsessed with the Diablo series since 1997!!!

Pick me pick me!!!!!!
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra