Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Gotta love it when you 'solo' something with 2 people. :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariss View Post
    Gotta love it when you 'solo' something with 2 people. :/
    The 2-man fight can be interesting and in some cases quite challenging.

Maybe you should try it. Then you would might understand.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrant View Post
    The 2-man fight can be interesting and in some cases quite challenging.

Maybe you should try it. Then you would might understand.
    He means because it's technically not soloing, not that it's not challenging.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erto View Post
    He means because it's technically not soloing, not that it's not challenging.
    When you take 2 people in there and work on something, it feels closer to a solo kill than a raid kill. The mechanics can be different and what's hard vs. what's not is usually different from what it was in a full raid.

I've been making 2-man kills lately and I have to stop myself from writing that it is a 2-man solo kill because the words seem contradictory when strung together. But they don't feel that way when you are doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarrant View Post
    When you take 2 people in there and work on something, it feels closer to a solo kill than a raid kill. The mechanics can be different and what's hard vs. what's not is usually different from what it was in a full raid.

I've been making 2-man kills lately and I have to stop myself from writing that it is a 2-man solo kill because the words seem contradictory when strung together. But they don't feel that way when you are doing it.
    Ooooh oh argue some more about how soloing something means you're using two people. It's funny!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimateman View Post
    Ooooh oh argue some more about how soloing something means you're using two people. It's funny!
    I wonder if you read before you quoted, because what you replied with makes no sense in context. Reading comprehension ftw perhaps...

You can 2-man full nax up to KT. KT is the only boss u cant 2 man due to ice trap freezing both players and hitting % damage of your HP. You CAN do 4hroseman easy (speed kill) and you CAN do Razuvious (brute force).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgard View Post
    You can 2-man full nax up to KT. KT is the only boss u cant 2 man due to ice trap freezing both players and hitting % damage of your HP. You CAN do 4hroseman easy (speed kill) and you CAN do Razuvious (brute force).
    You can 2man that entire instance, 4H achievement is possible, and KT just relies on the tank having some external heal that does 5% healing to the dps (KT won't ice block the tank, so if you're far enough apart the ice block is just about having full health when you get hit by it).

[...]KT just relies on the tank having some external heal that does 5% healing to the dps (KT won't ice block the tank[...]
    Well, last time i was doing 2man Naxx with my bro, we both get ice blocked from KT. Now as i think of it, we could propably pop up some healing right before ice block. Still, tank will get ice block as well if you 2 man it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgard View Post
    Well, last time i was doing 2man Naxx with my bro, we both get ice blocked from KT. Now as i think of it, we could propably pop up some healing right before ice block. Still, tank will get ice block as well if you 2 man it.
    As I said, you only get blocked as a tank if the dps you're taking stands too close (within 10yards or something). It didn't even happen in naxx40.

What's hard in malygos with such a composition?
    Me and my friend (arcane mage and affli/demo warlock) 2-man the following:

3/4 VoA
    Malygos 10
    All TBC instances (most of them are soloable by these classes anyway, we do it for fun though)
    First 4 bosses in Ulduar 10
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

You can solo/2mannable with the right classes

Deleted
    KT doesn't use his freeze ability if there is only 1 player. Most bosses have been solo'd but remember that only specific classes can do them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitlovin View Post
    Patch25 and Kel25 are pretty difficult to 2 man, the rest are easily doable.
    I'd say Kel25 is impossible to duo. Reason being - Ice Trap. When you're blocked, it does % damage, and if you don't get a heal, you die. Might be doable with a druid healer, but still would be a bitch.

---------- Post added 2011-10-16 at 10:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Splosion View Post
    You can 2man that entire instance, 4H achievement is possible, and KT just relies on the tank having some external heal that does 5% healing to the dps (KT won't ice block the tank, so if you're far enough apart the ice block is just about having full health when you get hit by it).
    You will die if you don't get a heal. Good luck doing that without maybe a druid or priest.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin