Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Felaful View Post
    You don't have to believe me. I stated that. I assure you I'm not telling you anything false, and it's Blizzard's credit 100%, whether you or I came up with the idea. It was just nice working behind the scenes to improve what could have been a real "cataclysm" of an expansion.

If I'm a bad human being for stating that I was involved with this, by all means, I deserve it, but I assure you, I'm most certainly not delusional.
    Say by all means more

Quote Originally Posted by Magnusdragon View Post
    Say by all means more
    By all means~

Quote Originally Posted by FemaleGoblinMage View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=67146/wo...icer-handwraps dropped in a Zul'Gurub and I needed as a healer and then I noticed in the bag without wearing them that they were already soulbound??? IS that normal behavior of the need system in automatic 5mans?
    Poor little ninja, you needed item to sell it on AH, but you was not able to do that. This game is definitely not fair.

<Infracted>
    Last edited by mmoc2e3dee3473; 2011-10-12 at 08:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by traen View Post
    Poor little ninja, you needed item to sell it on AH, but you was not able to do that. This game is definitely not fair.
    You sir, are the winnar!

Deleted
    As I said I was a healer, and as you can see from my name it's an alt.
    Last edited by mmoc5a44133bd1; 2011-10-12 at 09:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    From what has been discussed so far, it appears that the system will be implemented in both the random 5 man heroic groups AND the random raid groups. There should actually be info regarding the function of the system in raid groups in the link I provided in my previous post on the system.
    The only blue post on the subject confirmed it would be in LFR and that it was being considered for 4.3 dungeons (not all 5-mans), not that it would definitely be used.

You don't have to believe me. I stated that. I assure you I'm not telling you anything false, and it's Blizzard's credit 100%, whether you or I came up with the idea. It was just nice working behind the scenes to improve what could have been a real "cataclysm" of an expansion.

If I'm a bad human being for stating that I was involved with this, by all means, I deserve it, but I assure you, I'm most certainly not delusional.
    So you now magically not only have Blizzard developer connections, but you also worked "behind the scenes" for Cata?

Oh please. Get a grip, you're not fooling anyone but yourself. This idea has been suggested for the past 2 years since LFG came out.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Attention seeker, many people proposed countless ideas several times to blizzard. This was one of them. You're not the messiah who thought of this on your own.

Even if I humour you and agree that you were, why do you feel the need to constantly remind everyone, waving the flag like you're someone special?

Get over yourself.

If you are going to use it then why does it matter if it's BOP o.0

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by furriusmurrius View Post
    You are the worst kind of human being and not only do I not believe you, I immediately dislike everyone with your mentality and delusional attitude they have toward their contributions to the game as a whole.
    Seriously, why care about someone taking credit, while taking the credit doesn't change anything for you... And then calling him "the worst kind of human being". What if he's right? I guess you're the worst kind of human being then, for calling him that while he's speaking the truth. And even if he's lying, there's no reason to call him that.

OT: Works as intended, and I'm glad it does.

By all means~
    You missed "more"...

And to all the people bashing Felaful: Read the first sentence I wrote again... Does it bother you that someone else said something to Blizzard and they took that idea?
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    And to all the people bashing Felaful: Read the first sentence I wrote again... Does it bother you that someone else said something to Blizzard and they took that idea?
    I think it is more the fact that Felaful is claiming credit for an idea that has been around at LEAST since LFG was introduced, if not earlier. If it was HIS work, and he can source credit for it... why have zero links been produced? If he is so in-touch with the internal workings and staff at Blizzard, why should he feel the need validate some tiny insignificant little detail?

If he was, by some miracle, the one who did present the case in a properly presentable format on the Blizzard forums, a link ot said thread should be very easy to provide. Like all things on the internet though: Source or it didn't happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright folks, that's enough. Credit, no credit, boasting, no boasting, whatever the case may be. Stop sniping back and forth about Felaful's claims. Right or wrong, its all irrelevant to the topic.

As the original question has been asked and answered there is no further discussion needed and the only posts are off-topic I'm closing this.