Is PvP faster now?

I decided to take a break during mid season 9. I thought that PvP at that time was just too slow. 2v2 as heal/dps vs heal/dps took ages and in BG:s I always ended up dying by 10 people because I never had time enough to kill my first target before his friends arrived. Is PvP faster nowadays compared to early cataclysm?

No. Maybe in certain situations but over all I don't think is faster now.

No... How could it become faster?? If it's heal/dps vs heal/dps of course it's going to take some time. Expecially with people running around with ~4k resil now

Quote Originally Posted by iDot View Post
    No... How could it become faster?? If it's heal/dps vs heal/dps of course it's going to take some time. Expecially with people running around with ~4k resil now
    Items gets better n better stats, that ofc includes resil n stam but it still doesn't have to mean that the damage is the same. Also buff/nerfs for each class

the first half of season 9 I felt was more train someone and eventually, after a couple CC chains on the healer, you get a kill (surv hunters, assass rogues, unholy DK's being good specs). after the sub rogue/arms warrior/marks hunter buffs halfway thru the season it became more about short term burst, and now in s10 there's even more of that with the frost mage & frost dk buffs, plus a whole new tier of weapons and gear for all the other specs.

so yeah, it's def more fast paced.