Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

The most badass solo farmable GROUND mount?

I'm looking for a ground mount that I can ride with pride. Tired of my swift palimono/armoured bear, they suck xP. I want a ground mount that takes a while to farm (preferably 2weeks-2months). Thanks for any help you can provide, and please can you inclue how I get get the mount if you post? Ty

Deleted
    Kara mount or sethekk halls HC.

ravenlord mount from sethekk halls heroic

and the name of it is? lol

edit: was talking about enhshamanlol's comment, so many replies so quickly

Fiery Warhorse.

It's a horse. On fire. WITH FANGS.

Can be mistaken with the Headless Horseman's mount, but true connoisseurs know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    Over rated.
    obviously doesn't have one lol~~

Quote Originally Posted by k8e View Post
    That, of course, I'm still trying to get that one..... chasing nodes to uldum and still getting greys
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    Lorewise... how is it possible for a rogue or a warrior to res someone? A hunter ressing a feral druid I can understand but.. eh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Crusade View Post
    Clearly the rogue stabs them with a poison that revives, and the warrior yells at them until they get up.

WTB Invincible. Any guilds still selling it? Willing to pay big!

Just kidding.........I'm not even going to bother trying to get that. Unless I somehow get the will-power to start leading 25man H:LK runs every week for "4.3 trans gear hurr"

no way i'm doing arch.. just no :P

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Raven Lord for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by MusikDisaster View Post
    Raven Lord for sure.
    Only when no one had it.

Now everyone has it and its ugly.

what's the drop rate on it?

Personally ive always loved the taulbalks from nargrand, Farm the rep every time, Just coo looking mounts to me, can easly rep up in a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Dblbaconator View Post
    Fiery Warhorse.

It's a horse. On fire. WITH FANGS.

Can be mistaken with the Headless Horseman's mount, but true connoisseurs know the difference.
    Lol I'm going with this description. I was just going to say the typical Fiery Warhorse. But the way Dblb put it is better.

Rivindares, Ravelord, Mount in Kara off first boss, or Red Battle tank in AQ. All soloable all will take you a long time unless your lucky.

P.S. Red battle tank is only usable in AQ, I forgot to mention the arch mounts and the ice bear from Stormpeaks. Its a dailey. Also lets see... You could solo VoA atleast the first couple bosses for the Grand black war mamoth.
    Last edited by Keilith; 2011-10-12 at 03:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 13hobson View Post
    ravenlord mount from sethekk halls heroic
    Lol I got raven lord on my first run of sethekk.

OT: Attunemen's mount from kara forgot what its called, or rivendare's deathcharger.