Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Nothing - I just happen to wake up in the morning and stumble out of bed to use the washroom.

My job (I actually like it, holy fck), my girlfriend, myself, and the unknown that today brings. Oh and good food of course.
    Above in not any particular order.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    Now that you made me think of it, I can't think of anything.
    exactly what I was about to say.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a vision I need to share with/force upon the world. If I don't get up and out, nobody will ever hear me.

Friends, family, etc... plus, I guess I'm curious about how the world will look in 30-40 years.

Nothing really. Skelington feels like he is waiting for something, and that he will do something world-shattering one day, but he doesnt know what and highly doubts that is true. No real incentive to do anything currently, other than so people wont bother him about "what he should do."

tbh..it's luck. The luck and this nasty thinking that my day will suddenly get better because of luck.
    proud participant of the most epic thread ever: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...an-made/page36

I have a almost 3 yr old son, who is awesome!, and a 6 year old daughter who is my little princess! I also have a great wife! Those are the reason I get up everyday and work my ass off because I want to give them the absolute best possible life that I never had!