Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I feel like this discussion is going on in a different thread as well...

Anywho, I'm a former small time MLG player from Halo 2. When I was bored, I could jump into any random social playlist, and make whole teams quit out within 5 minutes. I can't count the number of times that I've gotten messages from people accusing me of cheating. I have never played an FPS game with a keyboard and mouse. Honestly, before I became an insane forum creeper I didn't even know that many people considered keyboard and mouse more effective than a controller.

I will simply say this. It's all about practice. As long as there's nothing cripplingly wrong with the interface, it doesn't make a huge difference. I have been playing with a controller for almost 16 years. I first used a keyboard and mouse for gaming about 3 years ago. It should be pretty obvious which one I'm better with. When you puts pros against Joes going 40/0 is easy, regardless of interface.

---------- Post added 2011-10-14 at 04:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Loot View Post
    The best pad players are as good as the average keyboard players. This is fact, not trolling.

http://kotaku.com/5593259/rumor-micr...60-online-play
    I'm sick of people linking that article. I wasn't involved in this test. Who's to say I wouldn't have crushed all the PC gamers? What was the metric they used to test the relative skill levels of the players involved? Were there even any pro console players in that test? The whole thing is so flawed, it's pretty much worthless to try and use it as any sort of fact.

I'm sick of people linking that article. I wasn't involved in this test. Who's to say I wouldn't have crushed all the PC gamers? What was the metric they used to test the relative skill levels of the players involved? Were there even any pro console players in that test? The whole thing is so flawed, it's pretty much worthless to try and use it as any sort of fact.
    Have to agree with you on that link, useless and no real proof its even real, since its a rumor and nothing actually came from MS.

Repping halo 2, the good ole days btw bro.