I am being overwhelmed with games :()

I just got a SWTOR beta invite ( i am downloading it now)

And my copy of Dark souls for ps3 just arrived....

I wanted to grind some honor in WoW.....wtf should i do?

buy a 24 pack of monster energy drink, chug, play all 3
    profit

Deleted
    WoW > all. Go grind some honor!

10+ Year Old Account
    grinding sucks and is monotonous. Go play Dark Souls till you rage quit b/c something kills you that you weren't expecting for the 15th time(like 15 different things) and then play SWTOR beta.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    grinding sucks and is monotonous. Go play Dark Souls till you rage quit b/c something kills you that you weren't expecting for the 15th time(like 15 different things) and then play SWTOR beta.
    This one speaks truth.

Think about what you said about WoW.

You wanted to "grind" some honor. Grind is such a horrible word, and the game itself is associated with it. Do you REALLY want to go and grind again? For what? For another piece of PvP armor for 50 more resilience? Then what? So you can struggle to find a decent arena partner while you guys struggle in the 1800s-2000s?

I'm just saying, SWTOR beta > WoW.

Also, play the beta so you can decide if you're going to go through and buy the game or not. You already bought Dark Souls, it's not going away.
    Last edited by vizzle; 2011-10-12 at 05:43 AM.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Dark Souls till SWTOR beta downloads and installs ..
    then SWTOR beta
    then when you finished your beta survey, WoW.

Grinding honor in WoW isn't anything you've probably never done before, and .. well new stuff has more entertainment value.

if it`s an option between a good game and WoW, i`d probably go with not WoW... i`m sure you`ve grinded enough honor over the years, take a break yo!