Poll: How many alcohol do you drink a week?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    i love alcohol but am no means addicted to it. i drink for the taste and not for the after affects. i usually have a beer or two with dinner (or a glass of wine depending on what meal we have) and sometimes ill have a beer in the evening. on weekends and during parties i usually have quite a few more

Deleted
    I drink only between 25 December, 1 January, because I like only one type of beverage.

So "I don't drink alcohol" it is.

---------- Post added 2011-10-12 at 02:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tohyatvc View Post
    Too many people that don't drink! Is this place full of 12 year olds?

I used to drink almost all the time when raiding, but I don't really play now..
    Of course, the drinking continued. I would say I drink most days.

I don't know how you could stand raiding without drinking...

Too many people that drink? Such an idiot hype that makes no sense. Why should I be forced to drink alcohol? Are you offended that people don't drink alcohol? Why, are you aware that they are aware that alcohol can become dangerous if consumed daily?

No, on the contrary, they are actually mature for resisting a vice, and for not following their herd instinct, thus the lack of immature attitudes towards alcohol, and the lack of excessive alcohol itself. There are also people that hate the taste of alcoholic drinks.

Who do you think that's more mature? A belching drunkard, or a serious man that wants to stay aware as much as possible?
    Last edited by mmoc0f233d9eb1; 2011-10-12 at 02:21 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I only drink if I'm going downtown or during a special dinner. Going downtown is averaged just once a month or less (due to footballtraining and other stuff). Then, I only drink max. 3 alcoholic drinks on a 5- to 6-hour night. At a special dinner (which is even less than once a month), I drink one glass of wine.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Quote Originally Posted by Aterons View Post
    "How many alcohol do you drink a week?"
    Am i the only one who doesn't get the question :P ?
    What does alcohol stand for ? a beer ? a shot ? a what ?
    generally you speak in units of alcohol

I used to drink heavily. College in particularly there were periods where it wasn't uncommon midweek to drink a case in a night between me and my roommate. Weekends would be crazier. I haven't had a drink in years now though and I can tell you I much prefer it this way.

Never drank a sip, Never will. I'm happy the way i live and i will never change it. Just like i don't smoke cigarettes and never will.

I've never drunk alcohol. I'm 19. I do not regret anything

Deleted
    5-15 each weekend. I didn't drink at all for half a year though

Deleted
    Lol if this poll had been i Denmark, 50% would have been on 15+

I guess I drink 1-3 beers maybe 4 days a week and get drunk once every 2-4 weeks on average..

Anywhere from 4 beers - a 12 pack a weekend

Deleted
    I'm probably in the same boat as you OP, although I've just had freshers here and I've gone way past that. To the point where this week I've given it up and gone on a real health binge.

Would I say I drink too much? Perhaps, but as long as I balance my lifestyle out with good food and exercise I feel comfortable with how much I drink.

Quote Originally Posted by fooser View Post
    My roommate has recently started to think / tell other people that he is afraid I am becoming an alcoholic. I drink at most 4 days a week (on my days off), only 1-2 drinks a night unless I am out with my friends, at which time I do occasionally binge drink (5 or more drinks in one night.) In total, I probably only drink 5-6 drinks a week on average.

My question is: how much do you drink a week? Do you drink every night after work? Do you drink alone or only socially?
    You do not have an alcohol problem and there is nothing with 5-6 drinks a week. So raise another glass!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KidCracken View Post
    Lol if this poll had been i Denmark, 50% would have been on 15+

I guess I drink 1-3 beers maybe 4 days a week and get drunk once every 2-4 weeks on average..
    My point exactly!

Deleted
    I voted that I don't drink, but I'll happily have a few when going out to a party with friends etc. It just works out at less than 1/week

Deleted
    I don't drink at all. I don't really see the appeal of getting drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    i drink around 1-3 bottles of beer a day. some days nothing and some days more.

if im going out with my fellow students or on festivities with family etc it could be around 10 (depends on the length of the *meeting*).

it sounds pretty alcoholic sometimes because i drink so regularly, but i have no problem to stay abstinent for a week or more. additionally i hardly ever drink harder drinks then wine. mostly some really old whisky with my father.

and at home i drink beer mostly for taste. as 2 beers do nothing to feel different to me, getting drunk is not my intention (and too costly on a daily basis ...).

im also in a beer club for more variety every month.

Drinking is fun , what's the problem
    Smoke Screens and Pipe Dreams