Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Glow View Post
    Neither of these are convincing. You need to explain why you think its stupid, not just confidently state that you think so.
    The explaining was the rest of my post
    Nice work cutting it out of your quote but that doesn't stop it from existing

Hey look I can do that too:

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Glow View Post
    I'm wrong

Deleted
    I would really like to see engineering become a bit better this expansion.

With the introduction of Jeeves, mailbox, wormholes, and various other bits and bobs in WOTLK, Engineering in Cata was a bit lackluster with gadgets and gizmos.

I really would like to see Goblin Engineering actually be useable. All the bombs seem rather lack luster for the cost it takes to actually make them.

Quote Originally Posted by realisingself View Post
    I would really like to see engineering become a bit better this expansion.

With the introduction of Jeeves, mailbox, wormholes, and various other bits and bobs in WOTLK, Engineering in Cata was a bit lackluster with gadgets and gizmos.

I really would like to see Goblin Engineering actually be useable. All the bombs seem rather lack luster for the cost it takes to actually make them.
    I agree engineers should get mroe toys.
    But think yourself lucky, that you still get alot of use out of your old expac items such as the mailbox, jeeves and wormhole. most other professions don't have such lasting items crafted from their profession that continues to be useful into the next expansion.

Engineering isn't strictly metal and explosives. There's chemicals and polymers as well.

Someone takes this stuff to damn seriously.