[H] Errant Pride 10man 6/7H LF >> Amazing Resto Druid<<<

Season's tidings, kickass Resto Druids!

Errant Pride's 10-man Horde Progression raid is currently openly recruiting an exceptionally talented Resto Druid for a core spot in our raid.

STOP HERE IF:
    - You stand in fire, eat fire tornadoes, and can't be bothered to dodge lava waves.

A little bit about us:
    -We are currently 6/7 Firelands Heroics, with H Rag to consistent P3. We'd be farther along in the fight if we had a great Resto Druid!
    -We have dominated progression on our server for most of Cataclysm, including server firsts on almost every T11 heroic boss including H Nefarian.
    -We're a good natured, laid back raid. Drama meets the door. Loot rules are fair and logical (rolls with occasional "loot council"-type decisions.)

A little about what we want from you:
    - First and most importantly: you must have a passion and desire for being the best at what you do. You should want to raid. You should want to be #1 at everything you do. You should be the type of person to tweak one point in their spec for a small dps increase for a progression boss. You should be a cut above the rest. You should be masterful at what you do. I shouldn't have to make a single suggestion to you - you should be the expert at your job. Be exceptional.
    -Exceptional Healing coupled with exceptional survivability. Dead men tell no tales. You should be able to react to things before they've happened. Research fights and know them like the back of your hand.
    -Skill at utility roles & utilizing your tools to the max. Using class abilities to ignore mechanics. Using abilities that benefit the raid or a player when you see the opportunity. Often browsing/researching your class community for just a single juicy tidbit of info that may help on a specific fight. "Show me your moves!"
    Please do not apply if:
    - You are not open to suggestions, advice, or constructive criticism. Nobody is perfect. If you get angry/offended, or your ego bruises easily, then do not apply.
    - You don't have a passion for raiding, or you get bored of raiding quickly, then do not apply.
    - If you can't enjoy hearing me sing the Crossfire board game song with a shaman's Rockbiter theme. Learn to like it. You should.
    - Drama. Egos. No thanks. It's not impressive.

-Raid Times- (server/PST)
    Tuesday 6 - 9 PM
    Wednesday 6 - 9 PM
    Thursday (optional progression day)
    Sunday 4:30 - 7:30 PM (we go longer depending on situation/progress.)

Candidates will be have a trial period before receiving a permanent spot.

Server transfer fees may be compensated if you display the qualities I/we are looking for.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interested? Whisper/Send an in-game mail to Vodamn @ Feathermoon, e-mail at kodamn@gmail.com (not my RealID, sorry!) or PM me here on MMO-Champ and we'll talk!
    Learn more about Errant Pride or hit us up @ http://www.errantpride.com

We look forward to hearing from you!

Bump for tree drewds.

Our guild is 6+ years old and full of awesome peeps! You won't find another guild quite like it!

Refreshing lifebloom on this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    /cast lifebloom at active tank on heroic ragnaros.
    creamtrees let's go!
    ..........gtfo for now