Disc Trinket Question

Hey all, I know this has been answered on here before, and I have even seen it (but cant seem to find it), but I was wondering what the BiS list is for Disc priests.

Im looking to replace Ancent Jar o shit for something better, ( I know it will be an Int trinket if one would only drop!) and I was not sure which ones are topping the list. DMC:T is too pricey on my server for me, so raid drops are what Im looking for. Thanks!

Aspper on Winterhoof
    I dont know how to do the fancy html shit, so just look up Aspp, Aspper, Maal, or Prix on Winterhoof.

i go to askmrrobot.com and im a disc priest as well, its telling me the 2 trinkets from revered at firelands is the BIS....Not sure how or why, but they are. Rune of Zeth & Fiery Quintessence. im stuck on the same boat, trying to see whats best for me.

ask mrrobot is garbage, it likes to tell me that my legendary isn't bis and that the heroic staff from rag is

Quote Originally Posted by glinkle View Post
    ask mrrobot is garbage, it likes to tell me that my legendary isn't bis and that the heroic staff from rag is
    As a Disc priest this is surprising? o.O

I'm actually using both of the trinkets from Firelands, and it's doing me quite well so far. Burst spell power for heals when I need it with great passive regen. Although I would personally use Rune of Zeth and the trinket off of Domo or Rag (the one that lowers the cost of spells with passive int)

Are you talking about Shard of Woe? Or Jaws?

Edit--- And ya, Mr.Robot is not good for healers and only soso for dps.
    I dont know how to do the fancy html shit, so just look up Aspp, Aspper, Maal, or Prix on Winterhoof.

Eh I run 391 Jaws + Eye. Intel is good I heard.

prenerf Shard + HJaws, post shard nerf probably just the 2 391 trinkets unless you really want to hang onto double regen trinkets

Quote Originally Posted by Docta View Post
    prenerf Shard + HJaws, post shard nerf probably just the 2 391 trinkets unless you really want to hang onto double regen trinkets
    we are all impressed with your knowledge of the pre nerfed shard. let me just hop in my delorian and go get it

We don't recommend the legendary staff as BiS because most people will not get it. It is in the list if you click on the "..." next to an item - definitely ranked as number 1. Lock it in if you will have access to it.

The reason those trinkets are ranked so highly on Mr. Robot is because we take into account the extra mana gain from rapture during intellect procs/uses. It is substantial. We equate that mana gain to spirit, so the weight on spirit will affect the ranking of those trinkets as well as intellect. All indications are that they are very good for disc. priests.

Mr. Robot works well. Some of you do not like the stat weights we have by default - you can modify the weights to be whatever you prefer and Mr. Robot will optimize accordingly. For priests specifically, if you want to get some more exact stat weights - try using the spreadsheet I created for calculating stat weights according to your personal spell usage (It's not 100% done yet, but it still works pretty well):
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...l=en_US#gid=19

We have detailed explanations of how we found our stat weights for each spec in the "specs" section of the site. Read those descriptions if you think our optimizations are "garbage" and offer us some insight into what you know that we do not!
    Mr. Robot Developer and Designer.

Follow Mr. Robot on Twitter or Facebook for updates, feature releases, bug fixes.

Thanks for the reply, I will take advantage of that spreadsheet as soon as I get home.

Quote Originally Posted by luckybeer View Post
    we are all impressed with your knowledge of the pre nerfed shard. let me just hop in my delorian and go get it
    I would assume someone looking at gear rankings for trinkets could very easily be checking a database like askmrrobot which has not recalculated for the post nerf 205 change, I guess I should have been more clear in stating that rankings he was looking at could be off on shard.

Quote Originally Posted by Aspp View Post
    Thanks for the reply, I will take advantage of that spreadsheet as soon as I get home.
    If you have questions or get weird results, you can PM me or post questions in our forums, regarding the spreadsheet:
    http://forums.askmrrobot.com/index.php?topic=1915.0

I am well-aware that it is not super user-friendly in its present state
    Mr. Robot Developer and Designer.

Follow Mr. Robot on Twitter or Facebook for updates, feature releases, bug fixes.

Ok, trying to use the spreadsheet and not having much luck unlocking it. I can't imput any values to make it work for my toon. Looks well put togeather, I just have a problem with how its using PoH hits to figure out how many times you cast it. There are times where I cast it and one person is out of range, you would only have to have that happen 5 times to foul the numbers. Same with PoM hits. I know this is supposed to be an estimit, but the more accurate the better the results. Mmm... ill think on it, maybe I can help out some. Long day at work, not feeling very smart atm.