Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Rate the disc preist above you please

Im looking for tips,and opinions on my gear,enchants,reforges etc...
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lryduff/simple

Quote Originally Posted by scotty823j View Post
    Im looking for tips,and opinions on my gear,enchants,reforges etc...
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lryduff/simple
    I would definitely get rid of your Darkmoon card and pick up the spirit trinket from the Firelands. Reforge the spirit on it to Mastery which should put you around the softcap. Obviously as I'm sure you know, you should get rid of that offhand and pick up a spirit one. Also I'm slightly confused by your spec. Obviously you're not specced for Archangel, but 2/3 Rapture? I'm pretty sure that's not a solid way to go as you want as much mana back as possible from your PW:S. I suggest trying my build. I like the smart Atonement heal...If Player A is at 90% health and I start casting smite, and then Player B dips to 50% health...assuming Player B is in range, the smite heal will automatically target him, and then you can cast whatever other heals you feel he needs to top him off. Anyway, I hope that made some sort of sense.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ilonica/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Vilonic View Post
    I would definitely get rid of your Darkmoon card and pick up the spirit trinket from the Firelands. Reforge the spirit on it to Mastery which should put you around the softcap. Obviously as I'm sure you know, you should get rid of that offhand and pick up a spirit one. Also I'm slightly confused by your spec. Obviously you're not specced for Archangel, but 2/3 Rapture? I'm pretty sure that's not a solid way to go as you want as much mana back as possible from your PW:S. I suggest trying my build. I like the smart Atonement heal...If Player A is at 90% health and I start casting smite, and then Player B dips to 50% health...assuming Player B is in range, the smite heal will automatically target him, and then you can cast whatever other heals you feel he needs to top him off. Anyway, I hope that made some sort of sense.
    Suggest getting rid of mass dispel glyph and put in POM Glyph instead. Also consider taking the 2 points out of Inspiration and max out mental agility. Since your smite spec you probably wont be casting a whole lot of direct heals on the tanks(especially with the nerfed content) and if you do you wont crit enough to keep inspiration up for any decent amount of time. Cant comment on gear since your in PVP gear on armory

My Spec was made only for H: Rag although i use it for other boss fights since it doesn't matter too much, and the heartsong enchant I grabbed also cause of heroic rag because i wanted a more sure way of mana regen. Power torrent is nice for through put and alright for regen but to get the most out of the regen factor it needs to be up when you pop shadow fiend and I have specific times to pop my fiend on that fight and Power Torrent usually isnt up when I pop it. Also no runspeed on boots because im always in Inner Will.

Caddar on Mal'Ganis, since i cant post links

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moopatti View Post
    Suggest getting rid of mass dispel glyph and put in POM Glyph instead. Also consider taking the 2 points out of Inspiration and max out mental agility. Since your smite spec you probably wont be casting a whole lot of direct heals on the tanks(especially with the nerfed content) and if you do you wont crit enough to keep inspiration up for any decent amount of time. Cant comment on gear since your in PVP gear on armory

My Spec was made only for H: Rag although i use it for other boss fights since it doesn't matter too much, and the heartsong enchant I grabbed also cause of heroic rag because i wanted a more sure way of mana regen. Power torrent is nice for through put and alright for regen but to get the most out of the regen factor it needs to be up when you pop shadow fiend and I have specific times to pop my fiend on that fight and Power Torrent usually isnt up when I pop it. Also no runspeed on boots because im always in Inner Will.

Caddar on Mal'Ganis, since i cant post links
    10/10

Cant really fault your gear at all ... more spirit that i would run with atm but ive only just started HC's and not having to much trouble atm overall very good gear

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Kaemara/simple

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkmesiah View Post
    10/10

Cant really fault your gear at all ... more spirit that i would run with atm but ive only just started HC's and not having to much trouble atm overall very good gear
    Im not a big fan of your spec, I find AA/A spec pretty useless on most bosses I also think your spirit is a bit low, depends on what you are raiding though. I normally raid heal 25man with huge amount of spirit. Your Gear/Gems/Enchants (You could change ur wrist enchant to +50int though.) looks nice :>
    +1 for t8 transmog!

http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/eu/Zenedar/proping/
    Last edited by mmoc633045337b; 2011-12-10 at 12:34 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Proping View Post
    Im not a big fan of your spec, I find AA/A spec pretty useless on most bosses I also think your spirit is a bit low, depends on what you are raiding though. I normally raid heal 25man with huge amount of spirit. Your Gear/Gems/Enchants (You could change ur wrist enchant to +50int though.) looks nice :>
    +1 for t8 transmog!

http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/eu/Zenedar/proping/

Nice gear but in my opinion that amount of spirit is way over board, looking at your logs from the last thread I can say with a little more control on Rapture you could double your regen from it alone which would allow for some wiggle room and reduced spirit.

Armory link in sig below, 10 man raider kind of casual.
    Last edited by mmocb7bc0f26da; 2011-12-10 at 01:32 PM.

If You dont mind i will use tgat thread too. Here is link to my Priest. We are normal guild, our focus is pointed towards 10 man hc progress. Our healer comp is resto druid/resto shaman/me disc. I am looking for some opinion or tips about my stats and reforge. So far we manged to kill morchok hc only, we feel we are undergeared for more progression now.

As for trinkets i use:
    -Heart of Unliving (403 ilvl)
    -Darkmoon Card: Tsunami(359 ilvl)
    -Foul Gift of the Demon Lord(378 ilvl)

Now i am waiting to get another trinket with int+ some healing proc/ or Jaws (hc) if they mind to drop this week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolNitro View Post
    Nice gear but in my opinion that amount of spirit is way over board, looking at your logs from the last thread I can say with a little more control on Rapture you could double your regen from it alone which would allow for some wiggle room and reduced spirit.

Armory link in sig below, 10 man raider kind of casual.
    Spirit > all since I'm both disc+holy and gl doing my throughput with minimum spirit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Proping View Post
    Spirit > all since I'm both disc+holy and gl doing my throughput with minimum spirit.
    ^^ I have no doubts that if I went into 25 mans either normals or heroics I would have mana issues that would require me to cast less then your self which would mean less throughput over all but as I said above I personally don't do 25 mans other then LFR so it's a non issue for me and imo a way for you to possibly improve your own throughput would be to mana manage your inbuilt disc tools better which would drop your reliance on spirit and generally make your spells more powerful per cast without having to cast less.

Btw I didn't mean to come across as if I thought you where wrong, spirit levels are personal choice it just seams like over 3k is a bit excessive but then again you are the one doing 25 heroics so I can't really speak on the matter.
    Last edited by mmocb7bc0f26da; 2011-12-10 at 05:27 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolNitro View Post
    ^^ I have no doubts that if I went into 25 mans either normals or heroics I would have mana issues that would require me to cast less then your self which would mean less throughput over all but as I said above I personally don't do 25 mans other then LFR so it's a non issue for me and imo a way for you to possibly improve your own throughput would be to mana manage your inbuilt disc tools better which would drop your reliance on spirit and generally make your spells more powerful per cast without having to cast less.

Btw I didn't mean to come across as if I thought you where wrong, spirit levels are personal choice it just seams like over 3k is a bit excessive but then again you are the one doing 25 heroics so I can't really speak on the matter.
    I dont really get what logs you are refering to, is it our warlord/Yorsahj progression wipes? I'm pretty sure I proc rapture on cd or at least within 5sec, go back to my FL logs...
    Last edited by mmoc633045337b; 2011-12-10 at 05:36 PM.

Deleted
    More spirit does indeed net you more throughput if you pretty much non stop cast and with the total amount of regen you currently have including all other procs and raid abilities you are gaining 3x your total mana back per 6 minute ish fight where as you are only using around double your total mana based off the rough amount of casts on one of the Zon'ozz 25H kills in your logs.

So sure more regen gets you more throughput but it can get to the point where you are basically overflowing on so much mana that it's wasted stat points that could be spent elsewhere.

@CoolNitro - Whew O_O That's quite low spirit you have there! Props to you for managing with such low spirit.

@Proping - I would personally go with the Burning Shadowspirit Diamond meta over the Ember one. That's just me though (I used Burning before the patch too, only because it was too annoying to switch metas every time I switched between Disc and Shadow. Now it's just perfect for me). A lot of raw spirit, but if you share it with Holy then I understand. Otherwise I'd say it's pretty safe to drop it to 2-2.5k.

@Yazwa - Same comment regarding meta as I stated to Proping. Just a personal preference. Your raw spirit is a tad on the high side, not even factoring in your trinkets. You could surely drop it down to 2k or less safely with those trinkets, though I can understand the high spirit if you share that gear with Holy (as I also stated to Proping =P). I can't exactly tell your stat priority, or if you're just keeping everything around even. I see you using int/haste and int/mastery gems, yet using a +50 haste glove enchant. I'd recommend tossing a +65 mastery enchant on that.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...umina/advanced
    I have a really funky spec going on right now targeted towards a specific fight. I usually run AA/A and Inspiration, and typically have Glyph of Penance over Glyph of Power Word: Barrier. I also have a T13 two set (LFR shoulders and normal gloves) but I've decided not to break my T12 4set yet unless someone wants to convince me otherwise =P

Quote Originally Posted by Ellumina View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...umina/advanced
    I have a really funky spec going on right now targeted towards a specific fight. I usually run AA/A and Inspiration, and typically have Glyph of Penance over Glyph of Power Word: Barrier. I also have a T13 two set (LFR shoulders and normal gloves) but I've decided not to break my T12 4set yet unless someone wants to convince me otherwise =P
    I honestly don't see anything wrong, (after reading what you said) I honestly don't like running AA/A but i guess it really depends on what you like.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...throy/advanced
    I like to run low spirit which is why I have Heroic Jaws and Hear of the Unliving (2878 spirit with 10 stacks)

Quote Originally Posted by Erquonter View Post
    I honestly don't see anything wrong, (after reading what you said) I honestly don't like running AA/A but i guess it really depends on what you like.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...throy/advanced
    I like to run low spirit which is why I have Heroic Jaws and Hear of the Unliving (2878 spirit with 10 stacks)
    10/10 I agree about smite spec id rather raid holy

---------- Post added 2011-12-11 at 11:03 AM ----------

oops
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ntiment/simple

I made some reforge to crit/haste. Now i am at 1987 spirit, 16.08% haste, 19,96% crit, 14,46 mastery. Will check my mana conservation during tonights raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezeekiel View Post
    10/10 I agree about smite spec id rather raid holy

---------- Post added 2011-12-11 at 11:03 AM ----------

oops
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ntiment/simple
    Other than NOT being smite spec ;p, Very impressive set of gear and grats on heroic Morchok. Not much to say, at all.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/caelestrasz/Hawxwah/advanced

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkwah View Post
    Other than NOT being smite spec ;p, Very impressive set of gear and grats on heroic Morchok. Not much to say, at all.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/caelestrasz/Hawxwah/advanced
    Heyo,

Pretty standard spec... well, a bit strange since you're so keen on haste that you haven't put some points into Darkness instead of Inspiration. So, a very haste heavy build, for atonement that works well. However, you have a strange enchant on your cloak - why not use the tailoring specific one? Random 500 int or whatever it is. I would also put +50 int on bracers instead of spirit... Also consider when too much Haste is too much. It's a personal preference thing, but if you find you're running w/ a shadowpriest in the raid (5% more haste) for example, it may become... too much... :]

Otherwise, good overall.

My armory link is in muh signature.

xo

G'day,

Nice Gear, Nice Spec, Cant fault really 10/10.
    But one question why are there so many Disc priest running around with such little amount of spirit?

Anywayz heres mine

Seeing i cant post links. name is Unable on thaurissan

i only do 10man runs with the guild.

Cheers

Thanks for the tips about reforging out from spirit. My mana was ok, never oomed. Seems my Hps is higher slightly. Going for less spirit if possible going to aim at 1700, but atm i have almost all piece of armor with spirit. I would like to ask how would You rate Maw of the Dragonlord vs Vagaries of Time for 10 man raiding.

Deleted
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%a1low/simple

bleh, i cant get into the US armouries manually for some reason.

im playing around with stat weights. changed meta to 3% crit effect, reforged to crit. i play A/A and usually change the regen trinket for necromantic focus (rolling 390 mastery)