ICC: The Cataclysm Crusher

It makes me laugh honestly, how Icecrown Citadel heroic 25m stands as a testament to how Cataclysm is for the mentally impaired or casual players. I try to PUG this every week for trans loot and Invincible, but the sheer stupidity I have to deal with these godforsaken 85s that think ICC is a zergfest.

Here's what I go through typically in my weekly heroic ICC runs.

1. Pick up a few dumbass 85 catatards to start the raid.
    2. Dumbas catatards leave because it takes me too long to find people..ok.
    3. Get a full group of Cataclysm idiots.
    4. They wipe on Marrowgar thinking they can zerg him only.
    5. They leave.

*Clap* *Clap*

CATACLYSM HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Average Scrub: I think Wrath was too easy!

Me: HAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAA!

Mod Edit - Infracted.
    Last edited by Malefic; 2011-10-12 at 04:27 PM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Just close this thread, nothing good will come of it.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    the problem here is; you pug. Most decent players only go with their guilds as you can never tell who you get with the every-day pug.

You.... can zerg Marrowgar without doing anything special. With 25 85s and the 30% he should die in 2-3 minutes. So I'm doubting you guys actually wiped.

You can pretty much zerg every boss in there except for Dreamwalker and LK.

Quote Originally Posted by Enhanced View Post
    the problem here is; you pug. Most decent players only go with their guilds as you can never tell who you get with the every-day pug.
    I just really laugh at how people said wrath was a joke, and here icc 25m heroic still stands in making cataclysm heroes weep.

---------- Post added 2011-10-12 at 03:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vedni View Post
    You.... can zerg Marrowgar without doing anything special. With 25 85s and the 30% he should die in 2-3 minutes. So I'm doubting you guys actually wiped.

You're kidding right? Have you seen Heroic Putricide on 25m? You really think you can zerg him?

Casualclysm alert.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vedni View Post

Heroic PP still poses a problem for some scrubs unfortunately, makes mountruns a nightmare. Ulduar by comparison is way much more forgiving.

Hopefully 4.3 will bring that much of a step up in dps that we can ignore a few more mechanics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    I just really laugh at how people said wrath was a joke, and here icc 25m heroic still stands in making cataclysm heroes weep.

You're kidding right? Have you seen Heroic Putricide on 25m? You really think you can zerg him?

Casualclysm alert.
    not sure on 25man hc but on 10man hc putri is easily zerged. ie killing him before he goes into his final phase.

your best bet is still trieng to do it with your guild or with friends.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Do we play a different game? You can just about zerg everything in ICC....hell the game was a puggers paradise with most groups on my server getting at least to Sindragosa when it was current content.

Deleted
    I can solo him on 10man normal mode, and 2 man in 10man HC mode, What so hard about zerging him with 30% buff at 85 with a full group? if you guys can't do more them 13k with 30% buff at level 85 you sure do suck

4. They wipe on Marrowgar thinking they can zerg him only.
    wat. Killed him with 24-man PuG before the first bonestorm. i dont know what kinda peopel you pug with

Deleted

Casualclysm alert.
    I did this. we pushed him too hard, and blasted through both transitions in quick succession, wound up with three oozes trolling the casters. We stilll set fire to him though. while the plague killed people. Chaotic, but amusing

And yes, ICCHC mechanics still require some respect. BQL especially - cock up the biting, and you're EVEN MORE boned than before

Shadow Trap? check. Valks? Check. Take noobs. Laugh as they fail at everything.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be

Casualclysm alert.
    I find it HILARIOUS that a wrath person like this, finds Cataclysm casual... HILARIOUS. Obviously ICC25 still requires some skill - it was supposed to be the hardest aspect of Wotlk.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

blood preasusre....rising....must resist....rage.....

I love clicking on these threads....LMAO

The op is always the self entitled best of all time who is forced to deal with the mouthbreathers to get something done. Everybody but you is retarded...right?

Get over yourself...you're nothing special.

You can zerg that shit to a point...but jesus...join a guild...if you can find someone who would take you

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Just close this thread, nothing good will come of it.
    seconded.

Also, if you want to dicsuss what crushed wrath, be objective about it. Look at the facts. Look at what time in the line did the game start going downhill and people started complaining more. It was with the introduction of LFD and even more so when portals in SW and flying in azeroth came to be. Killing the world and social feel is what crushed cata.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

Deleted
    Generalization, dont ya just love it? Too bad you had bad experiences with your ICC-pugs. IBTL

Deleted
    You: *cool story*

Me: Cool story bro

15+ Year Old Account
    This thread is going no-where. Next time tone down on the whole ' mentally challenged ' and it might stay open past the first page.

Also, people should read the rules. Don't respond to flame/trolls/spam, report them and move on.