Thread: Newbie

ALright

Honestly i have heard about this game from friends but have yet to see much of it

can anyone kinda Explain what it's going to be about

and ya i have been playing Diablo 2 the expansion so if it's anything like that just say so

10+ Year Old Account
    it's anything like that.

you can watch some beta playthroughs to get a better picture. force has done a video for every char on youtube for example. try that.

oh ok thnx =) i'll try that

this is the REVOLUTION! the glorious EVOLUTION!

It's a lot like D2, so as you've been playing that you should be fine with D3. Even if you hadn't played D2, it'd be very easy to get into. You can just play single player: choose a character, pick up quests, charge into the nearest dungeon and start hacking away.

Very easy to get into, but there's a lot of depth just waiting to be explored.

right ok, i'll remember that

but what will the prices be when the game comes out?

The game should be £40, just like any other game.

What that is in euros or dollars, no idea! Oh, and of course it depends on whether you're going for collector's edition or not. Collector's would be like £60 or so?

I'm expecting it to cost just as much as SC2, which was $60. If you look at places where you can pre order it already it says 60 as well.

oh well i can deal with that....wonder if they will sell a combo pack of them all for like $100

Deleted
    on amazon uk the pre order of the standard (=not collector's edition or w/e) is £29,99

not sure if ce is even announced yet

eh ik they prob havn't but im just wondering what it would be

Deleted
    As said probably the same as other Blizzard games. And instead of a monthly fee (like WoW), the game will probably be financed by the small transaction fee on the real money auction house (at least that's what people are suspecting).

oh

thats good

i prob wouldn't get it if it was a monthly fee

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousGeorge View Post
    As said probably the same as other Blizzard games. And instead of a monthly fee (like WoW), the game will probably be financed by the small transaction fee on the real money auction house (at least that's what people are suspecting).
    Yup my bet as well. I found the beta to be exactly like D2, noone is going to pay a fee for a hack and slash game for an extended ammount of time so this make perfect sense
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

0.o oh ok but erm... ya i can't think of much else to say here XD

Deleted
    heh i pre-ordered my game 3 years ago for £27, and i will get it for that price gotta love pushbacks

Quote Originally Posted by Earenbane View Post
    heh i pre-ordered my game 3 years ago for £27, and i will get it for that price gotta love pushbacks
    must

resist

urge

to call you a lucky bastard