✰✰✰✰ 6/7H ✰✰ Need ✰✰ Prot Paladin ✰✰ ASAP ✰✰✰✰

DPS/HEALERS WHO ARE LOOKING TO JOIN:

Please provide us with a parse to review your performance in raid.

Who We Are:

Seraphym is a 10 man raiding guild on Turalyon.

We do not recruit for you to sit on the bench 24/7. There may be times you will need to rotate in or out so a solid 12-13 man roster can be maintained.

Raid Times:

Monday-Thursday, 7pm-10pm EST

Firelands Progression:

Heroic:
    •Shannox - Pre-Nerf
    •Lord Rhyolith - Pre-Nerf
    •MajorDooshbag Staghelm - Pre-Nerf
    • Baleroc
    • Beth'tilac
    • Alysrazor

Loot Rules:

We use master looter then ask for /rolls for need then greed. There may be a limit placed on need rolls per day if it becomes out of balance. Be assured that fair and equal loot distribution will be accomplished. Further details can be found on our website.

Expectations:

We focus on progressing through the current raid content and often put progression above farming easy bosses. As such, we expect all applicants and raiders to come fully prepared and have knowledge of the encounters we will be dealing with that night.
    Raiders must be able to attend 90% of the raids.

- Raiders are expected to bring their own flasks/elixirs and food that provides individualized buffs. Cauldrons and feasts are provided but in the event they are not be prepared.

- Show up to raids at least 15 minutes before the raid starting time. We like to pull at 7 not summon at 7.

- Show up with a positive attitude and ready to raid. We do not condone guild drama. Loot !@*!#s please close the screen.

- Please be able to handle constructive criticism. If you are easily offended by advice you need not apply.

- ABSOLUTE MUST: We expect all raiders to have extensive knowledge about their class in order to preform to the best of their ability. All gear, gems, and enchants on incoming raiders or applicants is scrutinized by officers.

- And last but not least, have fun! As a 10 man guild we are close-knit and our members are practically family. We like to goof around and often make jokes at each others expense. You can often find members out and about doing stuff on off-days.

Current Needs:

• PROT PALADIN

*Any other excellent player looking for a great home.

Please head to our forums to apply:

http://seraphym-turalyon.com

If you would like to talk in-game make a level 1 on our server or add us on RealID:

•Pepperonis (GM) - RealID: tnel8021@yahoo.com
    •Junìe (Officer)- RealID: mrons418@hotmail.com
    •Pusha (Recruitment Officer) - RealID: gian-maro@hotmail.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Greetings,
    My name is Glor and I am shopping around for a new guild for my Paladin. Right now Ret is my primary set (ilvl 375 / ~9900 GS) and my offspec is Prot (ilvl 369 / ~9600?). I am the back up tank for when one of our main tanks doesn't show up. I love Retribution, but I really enjoy tanking (primarily 5 mans at the moment). My Paladin is my main toon, but my guild always seemed to be short a healer and we always needed to pug one. No one in my guild seemed willing to step up and help the guild out, so I took a few weeks and leveled a Holy Priest. After seeing what I could do with a healer, my guild leader convinced me to stick with the Priest, which I didn't mind anything to help the guild out. So now I only really raid with my Priest in my guild. But I would love to raid with my Paladin every week as well. I have all the Valor gear from 4.2 for my Prot set, I just don't have any FL raid drops. I am saving up valor right now, and with some FL runs and capping my valor every week for 4.3 gear I believe my Prot set could be up to par for Heroic FL and DS raids very soon. My guild is currently 7/7 in FL, we attempted Heroic Shannox but could not down him. On Sunday we went 3/7 in DS. Despite my lack of experience with Heroic FL, I am a quick learner and very willing to do my homework, study videos and strategy, as well as research on my class and how I can refine my spec/glyphs/or rotation. I will apply on your website and we can discuss if I am a correct fit for your guild. Thanks for your time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, apparently you are not looking for a Prot Paladin anymore. Thanks anyway.