Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Female Worgen Druids

So I picked a male worgen to be my druid but then I looked up on the wow census and it appears there are not very many female worgen druids at all. I don't spend a lot of time on my alliance toons but have been looking forward to leveling druid for a while now. I tend to go with the lesser seen racial/class combos and I'm wondering is this the general sense? Not that I've been specifically paying attention to it but.... seems like I see female worgen druids quite often.

It is because fem worgens are just awful looking, but if you are in animal form (bear, cat, boomkin) it doesnt matter.

BTW NE are far superior druids. Shadowmeld+2% miss are much better than 1% crit. But if you dont care about that then yes, def go fem worgen druid, much more rare.

Deleted
    I'm sure 2% miss is very useful as balance/resto/feral dps

I really shy away from the fan boy/most common races so no b. elves, n. elves or humans. (Gnomes will out too as soon as I find a suitable new race to be DK too, sort of stuck atm)

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    I'm sure 2% miss is very useful as balance/resto/feral dps
    Vs 1% crit which each of thoses specs forge out of?
    Miss is useful in pvp as well.

Not like it matters, the dude only has 2 choices, NE or Worgen and he said no NE. Moot point.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelreth View Post
    Vs 1% crit which each of thoses specs forge out of?
    Miss is useful in pvp as well.

You serious?
    If it was possible to reforge out of miss I can guarantee you that all of those specs would reforge out of miss before they reforged out of crit.
    Trying to argue that 2% miss is better than 1% crit for anything but tanking makes you look incredibly silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If it was possible to reforge out of miss I can guarantee you that all of those specs would reforge out of miss before they reforged out of crit.
    Trying to argue that 2% miss is better than 1% crit for anything but tanking makes you look incredibly silly.
    Wait, are you saying that if miss was an option people wouldnt forge into it?

Were you dropped on your head as a kid or were you born this way? I would take 2% miss over 1% crit any way of the week, regardless of class spec or race.

(btw not everyone pve's, and miss is godly in pvp)

Keep sucking that mods teet tho, you might get some milk.

User was infracted for this post.
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2011-10-10 at 08:07 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Um. Have you ever tried darkflight in pvp or PvE? It's amazing. Stacks with speedboots in pvp. 280% run speed. Gives you another sprint for flag running.

Worgen are amazing at both PvE and pvp and I honestly like it better then troll.

As for male Worgen, they are ugly and have a hunch back.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Quote Originally Posted by Dambala View Post

Were you dropped on your head as a kid or were you born this way? I would take 2% miss over 1% crit any way of the week, regardless of class spec or race.

Not everyone pvp's either and for pve'rs, yes intelligent people who are not tanking would NOT reforge into miss. Worgen racial is useful to all specs, whether crit is your best or worst stat, you still use it to some extent. Miss is only useful for tanking. And as Sunfyre pointed out, darkflight is an amazing racial bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Dambala View Post

User was infracted for this post.
    Figured as much. Mods here have a god complex. So sorry massah, I won don eveah say yous was wrong evuh again massah, please dont beat me no mo massah.

I'm glad you're appreciating all the hard work we're putting into keeping the forums a friendly place. Btw, you're 1 point away from getting a temporary ban, so please consider your next actions carefully.
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2011-10-10 at 08:46 PM.

I would raise one if I had the time and commitment, but I need to get a subscription again. Still, a 1% crit isn't too bad and a speed boost is nice to catch up to something or someone. However, if you're planning on being a little more serious with a druid on Alliance, then night elves might be the better choice (thanks to instant stealth and 1% miss).
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renwin View Post
    I would raise one if I had the time and commitment, but I need to get a subscription again. Still, a 1% crit isn't too bad and a speed boost is nice to catch up to something or someone. However, if you're planning on being a little more serious with a druid on Alliance, then night elves might be the better choice (thanks to instant stealth and 1% miss).
    How are they more efficient in either pvp or PvE? Good luck shadow melding with a flag. Darkflight is simply incredible for pvp. In PvE, night elves provide NO assistance.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

I would rather go against a druid I see shadowmeld and know where he is then a Worgen popping Dark flight and getting away from me.
    you are not your class,
    you are not how much gold you have in the bank
    you're not the mount you ride,
    you're not the contents of your bags,
    You're not your f***ing epics
    you're the all singing all dancing crap of the world....of warcraft

15+ Year Old Account
    I can't count the times I've popped darkflight, line of sighted people and healed to full. Plus, it doesn't require cat form, so Moonkin can still break frost nova, etc by shifting in and out of Moonkin form while darkflighting away.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Quote Originally Posted by Heartattaq View Post
    I would rather go against a druid I see shadowmeld and know where he is then a Worgen popping Dark flight and getting away from me.
    Shadowmeld lets you re-enter stealth. I would love to pvp with you, seeing as you have no clue it would be an easy win.

Its because female worgens look like chihuahuas with mange.

The original forms were much better looking.

Old Version Face------------------------------------------------------Current In Game Version

Quote Originally Posted by Sunfyre View Post
    How are they more efficient in either pvp or PvE? Good luck shadow melding with a flag. Darkflight is simply incredible for pvp. In PvE, night elves provide NO assistance.
    Not sure where you came with the idea that a night elf druid would suddenly Shadow Meld with the flag. Darkflight is ok, but only acts as an extra slight Dash without a rootbreaker. Which is decent at best And yes, Quickness isn't PvE heavy (more so to PvP actually), but they still have Shadow Meld for recovering from bad pulls and quick & temporary aggro drop.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renwin View Post
    Not sure where you came with the idea that a night elf druid would suddenly Shadow Meld with the flag. Darkflight is ok, but only acts as an extra slight Dash without a rootbreaker. Which is decent at best And yes, Quickness isn't PvE heavy (more so to PvP actually), but they still have Shadow Meld for recovering from bad pulls and quick & temporary aggro drop.
    With 500% tank threat, threat shouldn't be a problem. It's an extra dash that stacks with movement modifiers, and only feral cares about breaking roots. Moonkin and resto aren't affected.

Shadow melding and prowling with dots (which almost every class has some sort of). Let me know how that works for you.

Darkflight is also incredible in PvE, as again, non fears don't need to shift to cat form to gtfo from fire, etc.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe it has to do with their casting animations (for resto) being basically "LOL my hands are posessed and flaying around I don't know what they are doing!"
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't see a lot of female worgen because they look like ass. Which would you rather pick? A rabid crackhead chihuahua or an actually fairly menacing wolf-man? If I had to wager, I'd say most female worgen are played by actual female players who don't play male toons which is why the few female worgen exist. Well, that and male players with glaucoma/bad taste.