Need some cool ideas!

Hey so my guild recently downed Heroic Ragnaros and we are going to have credits. Each group gets their own few moments of fame. I am all alone in my own group since I am the only Warlock and can't seem to come up with fun ideas. We want them to be fiery themed so that it goes with Firelands etc etc.

So feel free to shoot me anything, oh and my 'team name' is: Do We Have a Rez

I'm not sure what you are asking

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quela View Post
    Hey so my guild recently downed Heroic Ragnaros and we are going to have credits. Each group gets their own few moments of fame. I am all alone in my own group since I am the only Warlock and can't seem to come up with fun ideas. We want them to be fiery themed so that it goes with Firelands etc etc.

So feel free to shoot me anything, oh and my 'team name' is: Do We Have a Rez
    Uhm... what? <.<
    Elaborate please

drown in lava for the humor.
    that is all i can think about, sorry =)

Have them let you get the killing blow on ragnaros in demon form, with demon leap, yelling "ONWARD! WITH ALL MY STRENGTH!".

Do some sweet aerial acrobatics with Demon Leap around Sulfuron Keep. Personally, my favorite thing to do is Demon Leap in front of people from the sky. . . well, except all those times when I couldn't find a path and died.