Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Do a barrel roll

We tried it today but seems next to impossible to acomplish. Made it on 25man hc but whiped on first try (idk if that ruins it all and have to kill it flawless on first attempt) but flawless on second attempt where I know that I didn't got hit by tornado or the blobs that the Intitates summon cus of the GTFO addon that didn't sound during the whole encounter and still the only I've got is the cloud which probably everyone got if they stay on the ground.

What I've heard is that it's an invidual achie so some can complete it and others not depending on if you're good at it or not. Or am I mistaken?
    Or is it bugged somehow? Idk but this achievement creeps me out and have no idea what to do in order to get it done more than avoiding all shit...

Edit: Yes I stayed alive from start till the very end.

Its a group achievement. While each part of the achievement can be done on seperate lockouts if Any raidmember gets hit by spew its a fail for everybody, same for the other mechanics. The only reason you'd get some people geting it and others not would be if a few got one stage of the achieve on a previous week.

Who is John Galt?

Deleted
    bah what a shame but cheers for the fast reply man!

Like the above poster said, it's a group achievement, with stunnable initiates now though it can't be very difficult with the number of stuns you could do in 25mans? Getting 25people to completely avoid tornado's, good luck with that!

Sry, but i couldn't resist..

Yup did it last night on 25 Heroic Brushfires are a joke with stuns and everything else was just as easy to avoid.
    Well, technically we got the tornado part last night we got the others previous weeks. Ppl are so bad at tornados and yerp its grp wide cheevo.
    Last edited by Warriorguy; 2011-10-13 at 01:17 AM.

Picture is Armory.

We did it all in one swoop. Got all four criteria on 25 man. Not impossible. Just tell your players to quit getting hit by stuff.

Deleted
    How anyone can get hit by tornadoes now after the nerf is beyond me, they move so slow you'd purposely have to run into them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sharps287 View Post
    How anyone can get hit by tornadoes now after the nerf is beyond me, they move so slow you'd purposely have to run into them.
    Sometimes they just come from every side, making it extremely hard to dodge them all. Normally they are easly avoidable but with some bad luck you might get hit because you can't dodge it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sharps287 View Post
    Most people who get hit are hit by the very first spawn when they move out from the middle. not when they circle the zone.

You can work towards each individual part of the achievement on a different lockout. The tornadoes are probably going to be the one that gets you, as people have described. Just yell and scream at your raiders, because there's honestly no excuse for getting hit by them ever. Even when they're first coming out, they don't deal damage until they start spinning, so you have a LOT of time to figure out where they're going and scoot out of the way...

Deleted
    There's a spot on each side where you can stand at the start of tornadoes that is guaranteed not to be hit as they spread out.

Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    Most people who get hit are hit by the very first spawn when they move out from the middle. not when they circle the zone.
    On the left side of the area you fight her in, over towards where the middle initiate spawns on the left, have your raid stand there as tornadoes spawn. They spread out in a way that makes it impossible to hit you as they spawn, it's very nice. If you want to insist on doing it on heroic, just send as many flyers as you possibly can to kill it in one pass.

Deleted
    We did it in 10man, was pretty easy. Think we made it in our second try. If you really having problems with it i suggest doing it on 10man instead. Less people to fail ^-^
    Anyway goodluck im sure you'll make it!

If you can't trust your raiders to fess up if they got hit, Curse has the RaidAchievement addon that will announce if someone gets hit that messes up the achievement. We did this last night, so nice to get it over with.

We did it today, and it was not easy. Luckily we only had to do one tornado phase before the boss died.

The individual part of the achievments, e.g. not getting hit by the tornado, not getting hit by the brush fires, can be done in different tries but noone in the raid can fail at that part of the achievement for that try if you want it. I'd propose to spread it out over several resets and focus on one or two parts of the complete achievement each try.

Yeah looks like we're going to start trying to get this achievement soon, a little worried about the tornados on 25 heroic, someone always seems to die, let alone take small hits from them.

We're trying this soon for our Hardmode Mount.

We might just do it on 10 Man Normal, or even 25 Normal and nuke her before a second phase.

The only thing that confuses people in my raid group is the tornados as they spawn. They never get hit by them as they circle, just on the spawn.

Being a holy paladin I bubble in this phase as a precaution when they spawn, so it's not an issue. If i was any other class i would have been confused on how to avoid them on the spawn (which ironically, was more manageable to me before the nerf).

Deleted
    Just zerg it on 10m normal, sent like 6 dps up there, and kill him before even the tornado phase.
    ez