Blademaster

Free, without watermark images.

Hi.

I've been contracted by an individual who has asked me to design for them a dating site.

Unfortunately, unlike dating sites I have designed in the past, he has asked I do not use the pictures of already signed up members.

He has also requested that he not have to pay for images from sites like shutterstock.

If these were better times I would have already told him straight up that this is an impossible request, but I really need the work.

Does anyone know of a website that provides free, water-markless images? I know this is a crazy long shot, but the help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by MotorBreath View Post
    Hi.

I've been contracted by an individual who has asked me to design for them a dating site.

Unfortunately, unlike dating sites I have designed in the past, he has asked I do not use the pictures of already signed up members.

He has also requested that he not have to pay for images from sites like shutterstock.

If these were better times I would have already told him straight up that this is an impossible request, but I really need the work.

Does anyone know of a website that provides free, water-markless images? I know this is a crazy long shot, but the help is appreciated.

Thanks.
    Here ya go:

http://www.sxc.hu/

About 400,000 royalty free stock photos that don't cost anything.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    Here ya go:

http://www.sxc.hu/

About 400,000 royalty free stock photos that don't cost anything.
    thanks for sharing!