Poll: Which game should I buy?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by crazypearce View Post
    it's a hotkey based mmo
    Not to nitpick, but so is just about every other MMO out there, including GW2. I can only thing of a handful that don't involve a heavy use of hotkeys, relying on mouse clicks ect. instead.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    Not to nitpick, but so is just about every other MMO out there, including GW2. I can only thing of a handful that don't involve a heavy use of hotkeys, relying on mouse clicks ect. instead.
    Aye, only one I can think of that's not is Vindictus (maybe Darkfall, never played that one) and I'm not sure you can call it an mmo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    yes, but i meant it in the sense that it's literally a clone, apart from the genre, names and graphic style. (perhaps i shouldn't have used the word hotkey - was just describing the genre in general) it just seems like they're jumping on the WoW bandwagon by trying to follow on with their success. for some people that's fine, but for many such as myself, it's boring. as i said, GW2 is trying to break the cycle of 'WoW clones' and try different ideas. i'm not saying TOR is going to be horrible, but personally, it's not worth the £45 and subscription fee

I'm casting my vote for you to at least give both a fair shot before coming to a conclusion. And if the stars align somehow and you find that you are able to play two MMOs at the same time then don't hesitate to do so, because I think you'll find something to like in both SWTOR and GW2.