10+ Year Old Account

Bounty Hunter body type

Most bounty hunter videos I've seen sport the buff type. Steve Blum's voice-over seems to better fit the buff type than say the tall, skinny type. The reason why I bring this up is because my friends and I were having a small discussion about it. Most of my friends(and me included) think that the big, buff type seems to better fit the voice...just seems weird to think of any other type with the voice.

What do you think? Am I crazy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Deleted
    Why would a bounty hunter be a weasel anyway! Of course you're going to make him look like a meat head.

Slightly off topic, just noticed that DAVID HAYTER(Solid Snake) is doing the Jedi Knight voice?! I'm leaning towards that now a bit, bet he doesn't do the voice like he does Snake's though...

I dunno, in my mind Steve Blum = Spike Spiegal so I was thinking lanky, tall but cut. That is also the image of my BH, hope they have that body type.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I plan on making a bounty hunter as an alt so on that note i am going to make her curvy like a coke bottle

maybe I'll make my BH a big fat guy. I want at least one character to be fat. what's funnier than getting hunted down by some big fat guy who just ate a couple of pies?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    Most bounty hunter videos I've seen sport the buff type. Steve Blum's voice-over seems to better fit the buff type than say the tall, skinny type. The reason why I bring this up is because my friends and I were having a small discussion about it. Most of my friends(and me included) think that the big, buff type seems to better fit the voice...just seems weird to think of any other type with the voice.

What do you think? Am I crazy?
    I think it's more of you're used to his voice being used for tall skinny types like Spike Spiegel and his character in Samurai Champloo (forgot his name)
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mystik View Post
    maybe I'll make my BH a big fat guy. I want at least one character to be fat. what's funnier than getting hunted down by some big fat guy who just ate a couple of pies?
    You would be the main target in PVP though Easy to click on

It's more hilarious to see fat Jedi/Sith leaping all other place!

I think my fat guy is going to be a trooper. And i want him to look -exactly- like John Candy.

Quote Originally Posted by creedster View Post
    Why would a bounty hunter be a weasel anyway! Of course you're going to make him look like a meat head.

Slightly off topic, just noticed that DAVID HAYTER(Solid Snake) is doing the Jedi Knight voice?! I'm leaning towards that now a bit, bet he doesn't do the voice like he does Snake's though...
    I misread that part and am now going to make a tall, skinny, red-headed BH. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    It's a shame there is no way to stop paying and no longer play the game if you are unhappy with it. the fact that Blizzard are FORCING us to pay for this game even if we don't enjoy it is the worse part.

What I find kinda funny, is the female models, for males they have like skinny, average, built, and fat. For girls they have anorexic, skinny, built, and average (maybe a little curvier than average, but certainly not anywhere near fat). Can just imagine that discussion:

- Designer 1: "we're going to have a fat model to choose from"
    - Designer 2: "uh... not for females right?"
    - Designer 1: "why not?"
    - Designer 2: "our audience is 70% male... fat girls are gross"
    - Designer 1: ">.>"

At least they followed through with the muscular female model.
    Last edited by Delia; 2011-10-14 at 02:27 PM.

If you're going to make an obese character, it needs to be one that has stealth, because of the hilarity of it.

Makes me think of Chris Farley in Beverly Hills Ninja.

"Chris Farley in Beverly Hills Ninja."

nostalgia..... too... strong! :'(

Deleted
    Dam, seriously, I didn't have tought about that

I never realized oh much we can costumize our players... dam...

Big fat Sith Warrior incomming ahahahah, if possible offcorse

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by creedster View Post

He doesn't, which makes me a sad panda

Quote Originally Posted by Anexis View Post
    You would be the main target in PVP though Easy to click on
    As for this, if you click on actual players in pvp and not there nameplates then you probably aren't too good at it :/
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"