Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchmagoz View Post
    I would've been way higher DPS if it wasn't for being the only flyer. If we used 2 or 3 flyers, boss would've died during burn phase and fight would've ended on like 120k.
    Are you getting an early combustion in during air phase? It looks like you are from logs due to your spike in damage around 21:24 but I can't tell for sure.

---------- Post added 2011-10-14 at 09:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    If only there was a trinket which boosted mastery by 1700, that would boost ignite and LB damage before combustion to obscene amounts.

So the lesson here is use your cd a few seconds before you you use Combustion.
    You actually want to pop your CD's at the start of the burn phase, not just before you combustion. The only things that go up last moment before combustion are LvB and Beserking if you are a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

you guys should really read this, it's a good written post by Logoz i'm sure it will help alot of you alot it pretty much answers everything u need to know about alyz

I don't really understand the point of casting AB's. If you simply don't damage the boss during the tornado phase, ignite will fall off anyway by the time she falls to the ground.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LaplaceNoMa View Post
    I don't really understand the point of casting AB's. If you simply don't damage the boss during the tornado phase, ignite will fall off anyway by the time she falls to the ground.
    casting AB>no damage at all

Quote Originally Posted by ciaro View Post
    casting AB>no damage at all
    Well yes, but what's the point of 'waiting and damaging with AB for 5 seconds AFTER tornado-phase'? You basically waste 5 seconds of ignite-stacking.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

Deleted
    You have to cast AB during the tornade phase.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well yes, but what's the point of 'waiting and damaging with AB for 5 seconds AFTER tornado-phase'? You basically waste 5 seconds of ignite-stacking.
    You don't do it after the tornado phase, you do it at the end of it.

Yes, it may not make sense. But have you tried it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sflame View Post
    spread the DoT's to the Blazing Talon Clawshapers. They should not be out of range like you are saying. Your tanks should be interrupting them and tanking them by Alysrazor. Tell them to do their job.
    Is there any benefit in getting your combustion to spread onto the clawshapers (besides big dps)? I haven't done Aly H yet but from the vid I saw I don't remember having to kill them...just keep Ignition interrupted like in normal.
    "Brevity is...wit"

Quote Originally Posted by shokter View Post
    Is there any benefit in getting your combustion to spread onto the clawshapers (besides big dps)?
    Nope, just to make more numbers

As the other users said above you cast it during the 5sec filler time in between the tornado and burn phase transition. Why stand there with your thumb up your butt doing nothing when you can do DPS to the boss while letting your Ignite stacks fall off.

Quote Originally Posted by shokter View Post
    Is there any benefit in getting your combustion to spread onto the clawshapers (besides big dps)? I haven't done Aly H yet but from the vid I saw I don't remember having to kill them...just keep Ignition interrupted like in normal.
    No there is no benefit to it other than numbers and laughing at how fast the Clawshapers die. But seriously why not do it? It's as easy as pressing Fireblast.