Deleted

Free modern warfare 3 Prestiges

Rank up in Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops during this weekend’s Double XP event. You will unlock a Prestige Token in Call of Duty: MW3 for every Call of Duty you've prestiged in since Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
    Source: cod offical facebook.

Also i dont want any bf3 vs mw3 crap, just giving a heads up to those that just wanna play what we wanna play.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ehr, how would this work exactly? Every time you prestige this weekend in MW2 / BO you get a prestige token to level your prestige in MW3? Would previous prestiges count?

I got 10th prestige in CoD4 on Xbox Sucks for me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Ehr, how would this work exactly? Every time you prestige this weekend in MW2 / BO you get a prestige token to level your prestige in MW3? Would previous prestiges count?
    asked the same thing, didnt get a reply though, im guessing it only counts if you prestige during the double xp weekend, or everyone would be max prestige on the launch day.

15+ Year Old Account
    Anybody knows the actual xp values needed to level from 1 to 70 in MW2 vs 1 to 50 in BO? I'm wondering what is fastest, although I'll probably go with MW2 if I try it at all since I personally hated BO.

---------- Post added 2011-10-26 at 09:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by razorback07 View Post
    asked the same thing, didnt get a reply though, im guessing it only counts if you prestige during the double xp weekend, or everyone would be max prestige on the launch day.
    Yea, makes sense. I have both MW2 and BO ready to prestige though since I didn't really feel like grinding back all my perks and stuff.

Please keep all MW3 discussion in the MW3 thread.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...fare-3-Thread?