Awesome Lightsaber pictures!

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=431930

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=230646

the Lightsaberes made by Ironcleaver seems quite popular, wouldn't you want one of those in real life? i sure as hell would
    how would you like your Lightsaber to look like?
    Last edited by Egga; 2011-10-13 at 12:32 PM.

Wow. That is some magnificent work.

I would probably want
    http://members.cox.net/ironcleaverar...Iron2_1680.jpg

They are simple, yet very cool and elegant :P

Amazing renders

Deleted
    That indeed is remarkable !

Love the Sith Dark Lord pair of sabers. Amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    =[ This very much makes me wish I had studied more in Maya! Iron seems to have pumped out quite a lot of quality work! :0 I wonder if he actually went to school to learn Maya? Either way he's definitely talented!

I'm just wondering is this style lightsaber going to be in Star Wars The Old Republic.Like the one Count Dooku had.Loved the arched hilt style lightsaber.
    Those smuggler blasters are awesome.

Last edited by Maleagant; 2011-10-13 at 08:23 PM.
    "Chaos boils in my veins."

10+ Year Old Account

More unique blade designs like this please! You can't really see the hilt in game, but you'll notice a blade like this from far away!
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sighz View Post
    Really like the Consular ones, all of them are amazing though!
    Indeed, there is a deadly kind of grace with the Consular's blades.
    "I'll tell you something, my Tenchi, you know the carnival comes and goes. But if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi."~Ryoko TENCHIxRYOKO FTW!

"The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi. The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.
    The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade, the Jedi. You are one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post
    -img snip-

More unique blade designs like this please! You can't really see the hilt in game, but you'll notice a blade like this from far away!
    Personally I think that looks silly, maybe it's just the colour that throws me off. Maybe one like Roblio Darté used during the Rise of the Empire would be better. Google it you'll see what I mean!

10+ Year Old Account
    That uh.......just wow.......please for the love of all that is good an holy, no?
    "I'll tell you something, my Tenchi, you know the carnival comes and goes. But if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi."~Ryoko TENCHIxRYOKO FTW!

"The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi. The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.
    The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade, the Jedi. You are one.

This reminds me, a few years ago in my nerdier days I would build full scale lightsaber hilts out of bits and bobs I found in hardware stores. Used a 1-inch or sometimes 1.5-inch chrome sink tube for the main body and just let my imagination wander. Came up with some cool stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maleagant View Post
    I'm just wondering is this style lightsaber going to be in Star Wars The Old Republic.Like the one Count Dooku had.Loved the arched hilt style lightsaber.
    Those smuggler blasters are awesome.

SNIP
    it is indeed cool but prefer the chrome version myself