Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is not salvageable. That girl is toxic to your guild. Remove her immediately.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    snip
    Nice post count D:

Deleted
    i would say remove her from guild. I assume you have some kind of guild rules? my guild certainly does.

the rule is "do not be abusive to any players in the game, regardless of circumstances", and that applies to everyone, trial members, alts, social, raiders, OFFICERS AND GM! nobody is above the rules and we all agree to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    Friends don't do that to each other, they give them a chance.
    And what kind of friend is she for putting a guy who just went through a bout with cancer, and is currently dealing with another bout with cancer, through this stupid game drama?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyar View Post
    I would just kick her personally, but after rereading the OP. There is definitly some information missing. I'm not saying the OP left anything out really but from TBC till now is a few years... She either has alot of problems of her own or is just really unbalanced.
    Ye, I also think there is more in the background that hasn't been posted. The first sign is "what she call Co-GM". It sounds the roles were not clarified when they made the guild, the OP thinks it is his guild, the girl thinks it is her guild.

And it's also always strange when people are posting about their RL problems, which has nothing to do with the ingame issue. It's pretty sad, but why posted here?

Quote Originally Posted by abysscrystal View Post
    Ye, I also think there is more in the background that hasn't been posted. The first sign is "what she call Co-GM". It sounds the roles were not clarified when they made the guild, the OP thinks it is his guild, the girl thinks it is her guild.

And it's also always strange when people are posting about their RL problems, which has nothing to do with the ingame issue. It's pretty sad, but why posted here?
    Probably because it explains why he's needed to be hands-off in leadership of late, which in turn allowed the problem to fester while his attention was (understandably) diverted.

At least, that's how it came off to me when I read it.

Don't let someone's arse holery ruin your hard work. You tried to talk to 'em. They left. Kick 'em.

if you let the situation fester it will only get worse.....just kick and move on

Deleted
    She sounds like a spoiled bitch that needs to get slapped...repeatedly.
    So please, do inform us of what exactly happens when you kick her...
    It'll be absolutely hilarious.
    Assuming you're not some weird ass troll, who thinks he's trolling.

And my suggestion is, ofc, kick that bitch, if she realizes that she cant act like a spoiled bitch, do feel free to invite her back to the guild, under -severe- conditions...and dont even think about promoting her to the rank of an officer and I suggest you do this before she'll get your guild 'blacklisted'(Or just you, either way, you'd be fucked.)

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    after I read "so I met this girl...." I already had a good idea what this thread involved lol. More to the point though treat her like the very cancer you are afflicted with cut it out before it harms the body any more. If you can't kick her then leave the guild with your other raid team and reform.
    The true vanilla wow test is whether or not they miss Vanilla. If they do, they didn't play in Vanilla.

Deleted
    The obvious thing to do is offcourse to guildkick her... I'm sure you've thought of that and would rather have another solution, otherwise you wouldn't have made this thread.
    Firstly, you need to take her officer rank away from her today. There's a fair chance that will cause her to emoquit, but so be it, and even if she changes her behaviour and turns into an angel, she cannot have it back at least for a while (months), and even then only if your other respected guildies agree.
    Secondly, you need to have a long and hearthy chat with her. Stay calm, explain you demoted her due to her behaviour in pugs & chat, and let her know (calmly but firmly) that you're giving her one chance and one chance only to redeem herself.
    Thirdly, find out what's wrong with her. If she's an emo ragy teen, there's nothing you can do and you probably have no choice but /gkick her. But you dont know what's going on in her life. There's always the chance that she needs someone to show her some attention and care and give her a listening ear, someone she can shout out her frustrations too instead of doing it in trade and pugs.

Either way, she's obviously a very frustrated and angry person. You can try to get her to unwind some, but it will take a lot of time, patience, and calmness from you.

G kick her then give her a right mouthful about growing up, I have to say I agree with another poster sounds like teenage puberty
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    I'm female, and the responses here have some majorly testosterone-fueled rage comments. I agree with the others that you should kick her, but seriously, don't say stuff like that to her. A real man doesn't treat a woman like crap, either. Just tell her she gets the same treatment that anyone else in your guild who did what she did would get, and that is the boot.
    Just want to back this up - a good point. It's not gender harrassment, it's someone being a dick. That's gender-neutral

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitlovin View Post
    If it was a guy, there wouldn't have been the stupid and repulsive "tell her to get back in the kitchen" comments that have been made.
    No, they'd be calling him a dick / asshole. You seriously need to take your head out of your ass, this is a WoW forum, there's going to be trolls.

With some officer experience of my own, kick her. If you want a guild that actual has chances at going somewhere, you can't have officers going control freaky and ragey on people on your server. gives you guys the a**hat rep.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like a constant period tbh :P I have my bad days and had been mean to ppl due to that but I always say sorry and well - that's only once a month ^^ She acts like that all the time and I gues not even thinking about apologizing. She obviously has some issues but those issues cannot ruin the guild.

If you care for her for being friends (tho she obviously does not act as your friend atm - rather as a spoiled kid) demote her. If she calms down she can eventually come back to her previous possition. If not - kick her.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiysper View Post
    Just want to back this up - a good point. It's not gender harrassment, it's someone being a dick. That's gender-neutral
    Note: Not at you, but at the person you quoted.

I think it's more "Treat others like you would want to be treated" in the world. I personally wouldn't say bad things to most people regardless of their attitude toward me, but if the person in question is a guy or girl...I think most people might say something gender related. You don't see guys coming on here crying if a guy or girl tells them something degrading or says something a feminist would say. "Go lift more weights", "Trying to grow your e-peen", etc. have all been used, whether in serious form or jest. How many dudes do you see complaining about the 'remarks'? So who is the biased one?

Fun fact: Women invented the dish washer and chocolate chip cookies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersovic View Post
    I know I'm going to hell for this but HAHAHAHAHAHA.
    Asdubz - Level 90 Human Combat/Sub Rogue - Armory

10+ Year Old Account
    Take care of yourself. But get rid of that nuisance. Having a bad officer influence in a guild is just bad. If you leave her there she will be the same, if she hasn't changed throughout the years, she never will. It sounds like she has a problem with taking advice from others. It'll help her if you just remove her from the guild now, maybe she'll take that hint and change her attitude. But don't invite her back when she tells you she changed, because just having her presence in the guild is negative for the other members.

Deleted
    openly in guild chat post a paragraph depocting what you expect out of your officers in guild and members.

then demote her down to some new rank with a made up name which correctly represents her behavior

tell her and the guild in /g that anyone else who behaves like that will get sent down there as well.

see how fast she rages and leaves and then count the /cheer you get in /g chat

if you have realm forums post a bad conduct type post about her and how she is gone it will help repair the reputation you had lost.