Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Kick, please. You don't deserve someone like that in your guild. Gaming is there to be fun. If she's ruining shit, she has no place there.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have no idea why this is even a question. The only solution is to kick the player after telling her you're sick of her shit.
    I'm a crazy taco.

Kick her.

If you don't acknowledge to everyone here that you're giving her special treatment because of her vagina so we can laugh at you about it.

No offense, I want what's best for your guild-> seriously kick her.

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by armscow View Post
    but on a more serious note, tell her in the nicest way possible that she isnt good for the guild, just kick her and this will hopefully wake her up. your not being man enough (nicest way possible i could say it). take control, be a man and put her in her place. then move on.
    This is good, be a man about it.

Have a cigar in your mouth and a shot of brandy in your hand and tell her to get out of the guild and get into a kitchen.
    Last edited by Speaknoevil; 2011-10-13 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    Kick her.

If you don't acknowledge to everyone here that you're giving her special treatment because of her vagina so we can laugh at you about it.

No offense, I want what's best for your guild-> seriously kick her.

EDIT:

This is good, be a man about it.

Have a cigar in your mouth and a shot of brandy in your hand and tell her to get out of the guild and get into a kitchen.
    This.
    Your guild members need to see you are a strong leader that doesn't keep somebody in the guild just because she's a girl.
    Kick her out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Deleted
    as many other have said get rid of her.
    at this moment in time you have a lot of problems in real life that are no doubt causing you more stress and worry than is imaginable. Having a jumped up little tart like you so called officer causing you more problems and giving your guild a bad rep is just plain not acceptable.

Removal is the only option. no second chances. boot them.

if your on an eu server and dont want to do it. I will happily roll a character on your realm to do the deed, as would many others here no doubt

Deleted
    get rid of her, even if you used too like playing with her. she sounds like a douche and you and your guild are better off without her.

and be as polite to warn other guildmaster what they recruited if she joins a new guild. they deserve too know before they end up with in the same situation that damages their guild rep. before they can remove her.

Deleted
    You tried confronting. She raged and logged. Boot her. Apologise publicly to the guild for her behaviour. Contact the people who you want to try and get back, tell them she's gone. Tell your server forums/trade channel too. Find someone else you trust (the guy who texted you, maybe?) to run things in your absence - essentially, promote some officers

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm female, and the responses here have some majorly testosterone-fueled rage comments. I agree with the others that you should kick her, but seriously, don't say stuff like that to her. A real man doesn't treat a woman like crap, either. Just tell her she gets the same treatment that anyone else in your guild who did what she did would get, and that is the boot.

As a officer of the guild I'm in right now, while the GM was on vacation we had a similar old member start doing basically the exact thing that the person you talked about doing. People that flame people in trade chat for being told to do something are most likely mentally insecure or just crazy, and they are not the type of people you want in your guild.

So I told her in a very nice way that we couldn't have her in the guild anymore, and kicked her.

That's all you really can do with people like this.
    Last edited by Callax; 2011-10-13 at 02:27 PM.

Solution, never play with women, they only bring drama in guild. Srry.

Go to your computer log on and kick her without thinking about it. I'm sure there are more people that are going tho leave your guild if you don't. So you either lose one person or lose your guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing the reason you haven't kicked her already is because of friendship. Considering how your first few conversations with her went, I'd start with "We need to talk, and if you log off before we're done, I'm kicking you." Proceed to list the grievances pointed out, such as generally being an annoying bitch to everyone (but you don't have to say it as nicely as I did) then make it clear she has one more chance. If you see her spamming trade or annoying a guild member again, say "You were warned" then /gkick.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    I'm female, and the responses here have some majorly testosterone-fueled rage comments. I agree with the others that you should kick her, but seriously, don't say stuff like that to her. A real man doesn't treat a woman like crap, either. Just tell her she gets the same treatment that anyone else in your guild who did what she did would get, and that is the boot.
    Agreed. Her sex is not the issue here, the behavior is.

Oh, and Rivellana, hello from a fellow Virginian! *waves*

Give her the boot. I would try to be nice about it but honestly it would be impossible to hide my frustration after all of this. Also, get better soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bitlovin View Post
    Agreed. Her sex is not the issue here, the behavior is.

Oh, and Rivellana, hello from a fellow Virginian! *waves*
    Yeah... no, the only reason he didn't kick the person and felt the need to make a thread about it is because it's a girl.

I've seen it enough times to know... they get treated with A LOT more leniency, and women if you don't fall into the category of taking advantage of this I'm not talking about you and don't be so easily offended.

Deleted
    Kick her. Seriously, there is no reason to have a person like that in the guild, she is killing it. Get rid of her, she's poison and she is not your friend.
    She lies to you and tried to guilt trip you, she doesn't care for you or anyone else.

Kick her.

I would just kick her personally, but after rereading the OP. There is definitly some information missing. I'm not saying the OP left anything out really but from TBC till now is a few years... She either has alot of problems of her own or is just really unbalanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Contradicting yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

What alot of the people above said is dead on you have to remove problems like this all she will do is kill your guild with this behavior. I just had to go through a similar situation earlier this week I am the raid lead and kinda the second in command of my guild. One of our most active players has been a problem for a while he finally screwed up way big several times in 2 days from ninjaing, to purposely flubbing our rag to prove a point, argued with guild leader and our weekend raid lead, etc. As much as it might make daily operations much harder for a time being you gotta chop off a limb to save the whole in situations like this. You tried being civil about it corner her lay it out and if she flips out or rage logs just kick her apologize to the guild for her behavior and have someone watching for trade antics or other kind of attacks on you cause it sounds like she is capable of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    Yeah... no, the only reason he didn't kick the person and felt the need to make a thread about it is because it's a girl.
    You are making assumptions that you have no basis, or evidence, on which to make. It's entirely possible that he would have done the same thing if the offending person was male. You don't know him, so you have no clue what you are talking about.... you are simply spouting stereotypical nonsense.