Deleted

[Brawl Busters] Closed Beta

Wikipedia:
    Brawl Busters is a Online Multiplayer Action video game developed by Korean developer, SkeinGlobe, and published by Toronto-based publisher, Rock Hippo Productions, for the PC. The release date is 2011 TBA.

Brawl Busters, "formerly known as Project Plan B", is an action brawler that features competitive and co-operative battle modes all in a third person view. "With its simple and intuitive controls, this easy to pick up and play game makes team strategy a must as player's battle against each other or team up against computer controlled enemies". Brawl Busters will feature Challenge & Training Missions, leaderboards and stat tracking.
    Currently, the game is still in its pre-closed beta stage, but has received positive feedback after its initial announcement".

Anyone can find a beta key if you look for it. If you don't feel like looking for one you can always PM me (make sure to include your email adres) and you will receive an referral mail within a few minutes. Take note the community is rather small (as it's a closed beta) and only has a few games up at a time due to lack of players. It'll get better as time flows, I am sure of that.

Mod Edit: Link to the website
    Last edited by seam; 2011-10-13 at 03:49 PM.

what about a real link to the website of this game?

I tried it. It plays about 100 times slower than the trailer makes it look like. It has potential but there are entirely too many other games for me to play right now (and coming up) to get involved in this, and it's a tad slow for my liking.

Also... search function works well - http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...rs-Closed-Beta