Deleted

Am I the only one that is worried about playing this game?!

After watching various video's on various sites, I'm starting to become more and more concerned about playing SWTOR.......

All of the music I've heard is the goose pimple, spine tingling inducing style from the films...... I mean what the hell... I want to be able to play the game... not be a jibbering mess after 20 minutes because of the epic soundtrack

Deleted
    then mute your sound if you dont like it , if you dont like the game dont play it xD god how simple wasnt it ?

Deleted
    If you watch some of the actual player-made videos from the beta, the music is alot more tuned down. I think alot of the time, when Bioware release a movie they want it to feel "epic star wars" so they put "epic star wars" music in it.

Also if the game doesn't have a volume slider for music, I will be thoroughly disappointed.

The music is excellent, just wait until you start playing and you'll realise it for yourself. The sound in the game is almost as important as everything else, playing without it would be such a shame.

short answer mute music

10+ Year Old Account
    If the only thing you're worried about in a game is that the music might be too overwhelming I say you have it easy lol. I'm sure they'll have some kind of music slider like all games do where you can tune it down if it's too overpowering at the level they start it out, hell even if they don't just use your actual computer volume to dial down the music in game.
    Krael, Sith Council of Untold Prophecy

I think the composers would take delight in this post

It was their goal to inspire emotions, the happy, the sad, the frightening .. turn it up!

SWTOR is the only MMO I have ever played that I leave the music and sound on. Sound is great, voice acting is amazing, and even the sound effects are good!

Unlike playing WoW where I get a headache within five minutes of listening to all the hacking and slashing and "hooouhh!" noises.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm of the mind that the OP was trying for sarcasm and was really saying that he loved the epic music.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like a 1st World Problem to me

"I cant play my MMORPG because the music is too epic"

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing since there is another music thread.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...c-of-Star-Wars

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net