Thread: Glyph of Shadow

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Thats it? like really? would have been nice to get to turn it off as a secondary buff and a different form for a breath of fresh air.

Hi guys, apologies if this has been posted, but I stumbled across this picture which is allegedly the effects of the glyph:

http://imgur.com/EoC5y

I'm not the author of the picture, so I can't guarantee it's legitimate, but thought it worth posting just in case.

Edit: Oops, looks like I was beaten to it. Well, here it is from a male Draenei standpoint too, then.

hmm that looks pretty cool actually

Um, there is now an option to completely remove your shadowform without removing the effects of the Shadowform, so no need for the glyph if you just want it removed.

Quote Originally Posted by untg View Post
    Um, there is now an option to completely remove your shadowform without removing the effects of the Shadowform, so no need for the glyph if you just want it removed.
    Actually in the last PTR update the option to remove the look of shadowform without losing the effects of shadowform was taken out. You only have one buff in shadowform. So the current options are either full shadowform, or glyphed which reduces the shadow effect of shadowform but doesn't remove it entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Annesh View Post
    Yeah we're not demon/evil casters, we're the shadow cast by the light, the yin to the healing priest's yang. Green fire is so far from our lore I would be very surprised if Blizz did it, and I definitely would not use it myself.

I like the option that the glyph provides but I personally love the pitch black silhouette effect and don't mind at all that gear isn't visible.

cool... while we're at being logical lets just not let undead priests be holy... since you know well, it would rip their bodies apart due to pain inflicted.

Deleted
    WTB this for Moonkin form. I enjoy the balance playstyle, but always get put off by how crap my character is forced to look. This on a druid would be awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    I LOVE the original shadowform look, always will.. So, I won't be using this glyph at all.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

You want to be a little less feathery and slightly skinnier owlchicken? I feel like that could only look worse

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantfoamhat View Post
    Real spriests appreciate the classic shadowform. Who cares if other people can see your "cool" transmo gear?
    Hell yeah bro! My thoughts exactly.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Peyj View Post
    Hi guys, apologies if this has been posted, but I stumbled across this picture which is allegedly the effects of the glyph:

http://imgur.com/EoC5y

I'm not the author of the picture, so I can't guarantee it's legitimate, but thought it worth posting just in case.

Edit: Oops, looks like I was beaten to it. Well, here it is from a male Draenei standpoint too, then.
    you look like that when you target yourself while in shadowform.

Deleted
    who cares if my spriests gear will be visible, the important thing is my MOUNT will no longer be a purple blob. Been wanting this for years!

Quote Originally Posted by Sooti View Post
    who cares if my spriests gear will be visible, the important thing is my MOUNT will no longer be a purple blob. Been wanting this for years!
    This is what I'm excited for, too. While some mounts look really cool in shadowform (thinking Ashes of Al'ar), some others that were sort of "meh" may look even cooler with the glyph. For instance, the new Firehawks will probably look neat; the ones on live look a little too one-toned, for my taste, in Shadowform and the armor is really strange. Plus, I'll be able to use my Twilight Drake again