Poll: Most awesome?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Punisher vs Batman

So me and my roommate are having a nerd war. We've pitted The Punisher vs Batman

The Punisher - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Punisher

Batman - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman

LET THE WAR BEGIN...

EDIT: Im not sure how to make this a poll...
    EDIT #2: Found how to make it a poll.

Batman would.... *sunglasses* punish the Punisher.

^^I really need 10 characters to ensure that this is valid, but that response is full of win.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Edit: Nevermind, it was moved.

Deleted
    Clearly we need the backstory of why they're fighting against each other, the motivation they have would decide the winner.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Punisher has been killed many times by all sorts of non-super and mutant characters.

Batman has been "killed" once, by Darkseid - a demigod.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Deleted
    Having grown up with Batman with every single episode when I was young, there's no doubt which one I chose

I remember every morning before school they would send 2 episodes of either Batman, Spiderman or Superman (in order, not randomly) so in that way I got the whole stories of all three <8)

The reason why were fighting is because my roommate and I seem to argue about marvel vs dc characters almost all the time, mostly because I enjoy having some sort of debate to undercover his latent fanboyism for certain characters. Regardless, I saw he had watched the Punisher and decided to ask which entirely human character would win in a battle, Punisher or Batman...him and his brother replied Punisher, so I decide to create this thread.

Deleted
    Tbh the Punisher wouldn't stand a chance.

Is Punisher awesome enough to have met himself? No!

DA DA DA DADADA DADADA DA DA DA BATMAN!

Not gonna lie...I kind of feel like Punisher's just some gun wielding commando while Batmans...an actual super hero.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomial17 View Post
    The reason why were fighting is because my roommate and I seem to argue about marvel vs dc characters almost all the time, mostly because I enjoy having some sort of debate to undercover his latent fanboyism for certain characters. Regardless, I saw he had watched the Punisher and decided to ask which entirely human character would win in a battle, Punisher or Batman...him and his brother replied Punisher, so I decide to create this thread.
    Theres no question.

The Punisher is a man with some guns and a bad attitude. A bit like the dozen henchmen Batman pulverises on his way to meet the BigBad.

I can't really see any scenario where Batman loses....usual comic rules applying

EJL

10+ Year Old Account
    I am proud to be the first person to vote for the Punisher. I'm no comic nerd, and I still think batman is awesome, but I just know that the Punisher movie with Thomas Jane was my favorite movie for quite some time.

batman doesnt kill..punisher will kill...thats why he wins.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Batman will incapacitate before Punisher can kill, or just disarm entirely.

Batman, I love Batman.

Batman may be a vigilante but he has a far deeper story than The Punisher. The Punisher is just out for vengeance. In a fight I still think Batman would beat The Punisher because he just has guns at his disposal, Batman is impervious to that shit and would ghost him in the dark. And forget melee combat, Batman wins handsdown.

The only thing I've really liked about The Punisher was that he made the Joker shit himself when he was about to put a bullet between his eyes only to be intervened by Batman who preached to him about why killing is bad.

Batman would win easily. Batman has a way to kill every single member of the Justice League, (yes even Superman) if he needs to. I'm pretty sure he could find a way to beat the Punisher. Of course, Batman can always just ask for a Green Lantern ring. He's used them before, and the lanterns have a standing offer that Batman is free to join them/use their rings at any time.

Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    Batman may be a vigilante but he has a far deeper story than The Punisher. The Punisher is just out for vengeance. In a fight I still think Batman would beat The Punisher because he just has guns at his disposal, Batman is impervious to that shit and would ghost him in the dark. And forget melee combat, Batman wins handsdown.

The only thing I've really liked about The Punisher was that he made the Joker shit himself when he was about to put a bullet between his eyes only to be intervened by Batman who preached to him about why killing is bad.
    I was cursing the internet and stumble upon this, you seem to be a big Batman fanboy (shocker I know), Punisher's story is very deep, I would recommend you read Punisher MAX, it describes Punisher's core character perfectly, I won't spoil anything but Punisher's whole reason for his war on crime is not for vengeance, oh BTW, didn't Batman start fighting crime because of his rich parents deaths?

Batman is the smartest strongest human being (with no powers). Batman wouldn't lose to some bitch with a gun.

Deleted
    Tough one. I'd have to say... Batman!