Page 35 of 81 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokoz View Post
    What I'm interested in is an Action type anime with a cool story just like Angel beats (Fighting againts god while they're in limbo) but that also has comedy and a touching/sad story. I have been suggested to watch Clannad who is the same creators.. but I just cant get use to it.. It doesn't have that.. "Cool" feel to it that gets you intrigued. I'm not sure how else to ask it.. but yeah.. An Action packed Anime with comedy and touching/sad story to it with a tad bit of "WOW I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING AT ALL"

All help is much appreciated ty.
    OH, I woke up and remembered an anime you might like: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann! It's got that "I did not see that coming" end, tons of action and comedy and some sad parts along the journey. It's got mecha in it, hope that doesn't put you off, because near the end, it gets ridiculous, in an ironic way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

Slam Dunk
    Ping Pong club
    Gintama
    Major
    Kenny gona die tonight!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    Guilty Crown.
    Gotta check that one out after Code Geass then So many good animes out there, and I've only seen a few x] Though Naruto, Bleach and One Piece pretty much was the best :P But damn, cant even find the time for it anymore x]
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Check it out along with Steins Gate (if you haven't seen it) or The Future Diaries: Mirai Nikki. I just finished Mirai Nikki in less than 2 days and I LOVED IT. It was amazing, although many people rated it a 7 or 8, I gave it a 9. So far I have watched 3 episodes today at school of Guilty Crown and I really like it so far.

If you haven't seen Steins Gate, definitely watch that first. It may seem weird at first, but by the end you will become doubtful if any other anime could become a masterpiece like that.

I'm probly doing this wrong and im sorry, but ive been watching fairytail on hulu and it only goes up to 48 episodes, anyone know where i can watch more with good quality? its addicting to watch lol.

If it's going up to 48 I'm assuming your watching english dub. You can stream english sub episodes on past it on crunchyroll.com

@Silentsnipe1212 If you are talking about the english dub, then that is as far as it goes I am afraid. Season 2 will have its dub this year some time. However you can find it subtitled easily enough

no i was watching it with english subs, i hate english voices lol, anywhere i can find it w/ japanese voices/english sub?

Try funimation so. It has them all I think, but you need to be in either the Us or Canada

As Evilmaniac mentioned, try out crunchyroll.com
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    As Evilmaniac mentioned, try out crunchyroll.com
    or Chia-Anime.com
    or Animefreak.tv

those are my big 3 anyways.

or Chia-Anime.com
    or Animefreak.tv

those are my big 3 anyways.
    Yeah, Animefreak is also a great site.

(Wheel of Time fan? Cant wait for the last book that will come out now!)

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, Animefreak is also a great site.

(Wheel of Time fan? Cant wait for the last book that will come out now!)
    last book hit the shelves 8 days ago...

last book hit the shelves 8 days ago...
    Not in norway : /

15+ Year Old Account
    Not in norway : /
    that sucks hardcore. when does it release there?

that sucks hardcore. when does it release there?
    Tomorrow, and I got it pre-ordered so I hope I get it pretty fast

15+ Year Old Account
    Hey, quite new to watching Animes but its really got me, just struggling to decide what to watch next.

- Anime I've already seen:

Death Note
    Claymore (favorite)
    Elfen Lied
    First four episodes of When they Cry (got very bored :S)
    Deadman Wonderland (Half way through, stopped a while ago the main char is so whiney, good other than that)

- Favorite genres or genre you would like to get recommendations off:

I haven't watched enough to know what i'm really into, but I really liked the action/gore in both claymore and elfen lied.
    I think id prefer something fantasy-like which is quite dark and gritty, but not too slow

Quote Originally Posted by Zanez View Post
    Hey, quite new to watching Animes but its really got me, just struggling to decide what to watch next.

Death Note
    Claymore (favorite)
    Elfen Lied
    Deadman Wonderland (Half way through, stopped a while ago the main char is so whiney, good other than that)

I haven't watched enough to know what i'm really into, but I really liked the action/gore in both claymore and elfen lied.
    I think id prefer something fantasy-like which is quite dark and gritty, but not too slow
    I'd suggest Steins;Gate and Code geasss, if you are not sure what you want to watch, both are very good anime's, two of my favorite

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fiif View Post
    I'd suggest Steins;Gate and Code geasss, if you are not sure what you want to watch, both are very good anime's, two of my favorite
    I had heard steins;gate is good, I had a look at the description of it earlier and it sounded kind of plain, but since it seems so many like it, I guess it cant be! I think I will try either of those out then

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanez View Post

Death Note
    Claymore (favorite)
    Elfen Lied

I think you like what I like so for action and fantasy-like I would suggest:
    Fate/Zero both seasons
    Hunter x Hunter (2011)
    Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Fate/Zero also has some gore but if you want more then you could check Basilisk aannd Hellsing Ultimate (10 OVAs)
    Last edited by mmoc4d2020beea; 2013-01-21 at 06:33 PM.