Page 76 of 81 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I just want my Attack on Titan season 2. It feels like Ive watched all the best animes by now...

I suggest people Blue exorcist and Claymore. Claymore being very awesome, with different setting and story (Females!)
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    I just want my Attack on Titan season 2. It feels like Ive watched all the best animes by now...

I suggest people Blue exorcist and Claymore. Claymore being very awesome, with different setting and story (Females!)
    You still have a year on AOT season 2. I liked Blue exorcist it was entertaining.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by esoterickk View Post
    Probably looking for something like One Piece/Fairy Tail/Hunter X Hunter, or for a shorter series I've recently really enjoyed Darker Than Black, Akame ga Kill, Attack on Titan, Mirai Nikki and Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom.

Thanks!
    Try Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple it's pretty much the Karate kid on crack. The show is great but was ended prematurely due to the death of the voice actress of Miu the female protagonist. I also read the manga to find out how it ended.

That and a general recommendation for all watch Danmachi aka Is it wrong to pick up girls in a Dungeon? The goddess Hestia needs more views.
    Last edited by vindicatorx; 2015-06-27 at 07:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thyranne View Post
    Check Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.
    Forgot about that one! Tried watching it when it was first out a while ago, think I got up to episode 37 or so and stopped because felt too similar after watching the original FMA not long before it. Now it's been a fair while and most of it is fresh and finally got me back to watch it again and enjoying it all without it feeling repetitive, so cheers for that ^^

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    Try Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple it's pretty much the Karate kid on crack. The show is great but was ended prematurely due to the death of the voice actress of Miu the female protagonist. I also read the manga to find out how it ended.

That and a general recommendation for all watch Danmachi aka Is it wrong to pick up girls in a Dungeon? The goddess Hestia needs more views.
    Had Kenichi on my list already and really enjoyed it Was a long time ago and I remember liking it, but being disappointed with it ending so abruptly. At least that explains why so thanks! Think I saw the other one on Crunchyroll so think I'll give it a go once I'm done with FMA:Brotherhood! Kinda chain watched it in the last week so don't think either will last too long though haha >.>

If anyone had any other suggestions for after I finish FMA:Brotherhood and Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (as it seems to only have 13 episodes) I'll echo my previous post:

My current list is here:
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/esoterickk

Filled up a lot of my time powering through One Piece and Fairy Tail lately, enjoyed them both and having something that will last for a while. Have quite a few on the plan to watch list, but going through them I'm not particularly drawn to any right now after seeing trailers/reading reviews. Perhaps in the future though.

Probably looking for something like One Piece/Fairy Tail/Hunter X Hunter, or for a shorter series I've recently really enjoyed Darker Than Black, Akame ga Kill, Attack on Titan, Mirai Nikki and Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom.

Ty!

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon is current, so new episodes are coming out each week

It's a bit older, but check out Ergo Proxy. Can find the entire series dubbed on Hulu.

Also just finished Trinity Seven, and really liked it, though may not be your style

Gangsta has just placed itself in my watch list. I get the vibes of Samurai Champloo mixed with Black Lagoon.

Anything else similar to this kind of show that I might have missed?

Blue gender was a good one
    If you can find it
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Gangsta has just placed itself in my watch list. I get the vibes of Samurai Champloo mixed with Black Lagoon.

Anything else similar to this kind of show that I might have missed?
    Both of those are on the recommendations list for the series as well as Triage X, Jormungand and, Gungrave all are said to have a similar vibe.

Let me edit this shit...

Anyway, I've sorted out that I should probably start with the Fate visual novel and then I can pretty much jump straight into Fate/Zero.

Great, but where the hell can I download the Realta Nua version of Fate's VN?
    I suck at this shit, I've read the only way to obtain it is pirating it.

Can anyone send me a private message and help me with how to acquire the VN, be it buying it or pirating it (if there's no way to acquire it).
    Last edited by Archangel Tyrael; 2015-08-10 at 11:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    Someone help me out here...

I want to get into Fate, but it all seems like a mess to me.
    I'm not a big fan of visual novels, I'd rather just watch the anime, but here is my question:

If I jump straight into Fate/Zero, will I be spoiling too much for myself? Or rather, Is it ESSENTIAL that I have experienced the visual novel before F/Z, in order to understand the anime?

I see many comments where people say that Fate/Stay Night is shit and I shouldn't waste my time with it, so I'm not sure what to do here...
    Unlimited Blade Works (remake) is great and would make more sense if you watch Zero (but order doesn't matter too much). Zero is deeper and more political while UBW is more shallow and actiony.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    Let me edit this shit...

Anyway, I've sorted out that I should probably start with the Fate visual novel and then I can pretty much jump straight into Fate/Zero.

Great, but where the hell can I download the Realta Nua version of Fate's VN?
    I suck at this shit, I've read the only way to obtain it is pirating it.

Can anyone send me a private message and help me with how to acquire the VN, be it buying it or pirating it (if there's no way to acquire it).
    Considering fate/zero is a prequel, i wouldn't really say there's any need to read the visual novel first, while there are certain things that would be interesting to know before you watch it, there are also things that are nice to not know, such as the ending. Reading the saber route might not be a bad idea when compared to the somewhat average adaption of that route, while the unlimited blade works route is quite decent.

And if you want more fate, you could watch the spinoff Prisma Illya, often called the illya route. It's a fair bit more lighthearted than the rest and has some slice of life/comedy episodes, but when it gets serious it's pretty solid.

Loking for a bit of help.

Just finished Death Parade, which was an amazing anime. Anyone know anything like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by galluk View Post
    Loking for a bit of help.

Just finished Death Parade, which was an amazing anime. Anyone know anything like it.
    Kinda similar but not really the whole purgatory thing is kinda unique. Angel Beats is in that range and I will warn you, you will need some tissues. Death note has the whole humanity can be real shitty vibe you get from DP as well.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Arex_Police

Looking for something with solid comedy, and a good story.

Doesn't matter if it's action, fantasy, mech, harem, whatever, I just want to laugh and WANT to continue the story, having a tough time with that lately.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi all, can't believe it took me so long to find a thread like this...anyway, I'm looking for something with a good bit of action without many of the shounen troupes. Not one of the million that has a main character who is an idiot, who eats a lot and wins every fight by punching harder. Good story > Action though. Although I'm not to interested in a pure drama, I don't mind if the action takes a back seat as long as it can get epic.

Anime I've seen that are similar to what I'm interested in:
    Berzerk
    Agame ga Kill
    Code Geass
    Death Note
    Psycho-Pass
    Darker than Black
    Elfen Lied
    Tokyo Ghoul

Would prefer if it is on Crunchyroll, but I do know of sights that let you watch a lot for free. Just prefer not to use them.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Hi all, can't believe it took me so long to find a thread like this...anyway, I'm looking for something with a good bit of action without many of the shounen troupes. Not one of the million that has a main character who is an idiot, who eats a lot and wins every fight by punching harder. Good story > Action though. Although I'm not to interested in a pure drama, I don't mind if the action takes a back seat as long as it can get epic.

Berzerk
    Agame ga Kill
    Code Geass
    Death Note
    Psycho-Pass
    Darker than Black
    Elfen Lied
    Tokyo Ghoul

Would prefer if it is on Crunchyroll, but I do know of sights that let you watch a lot for free. Just prefer not to use them.
    But...you just cut out so many options. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post

Berzerk
    Agame ga Kill
    Code Geass
    Death Note
    Psycho-Pass
    Darker than Black
    Elfen Lied
    Tokyo Ghoul

You'd probably enjoy the fate series. There's the prequel fate/zero and fate/stay night unlimited blade works based on one of the routes of the visual novel. There's also the original fate stay night about one of the other routes, but it's not quite the same quality as the 2 newer works. And if you want to see more of a certain character in a spin off, there's also Fate/kaleid prisma Illya, which has a mix of slice of life/comedy scenes and more serious but surprisingly well done fighting scenes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleckens View Post
    You'd probably enjoy the fate series. There's the prequel fate/zero and fate/stay night unlimited blade works based on one of the routes of the visual novel. There's also the original fate stay night about one of the other routes, but it's not quite the same quality as the 2 newer works. And if you want to see more of a certain character in a spin off, there's also Fate/kaleid prisma Illya, which has a mix of slice of life/comedy scenes and more serious but surprisingly well done fighting scenes.
    Great, I'll look into it. Ive seen Fate/Zero on Crackle a good while ago, and found it a decent series.

Has anyone watched Strike the Blood? It's pretty decent.

I finally watched Attack on Titan out of boredom. I dislike virtually everything about it but the mystery makes me want to continue with S2.

Quote Originally Posted by Likuidz View Post
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Arex_Police

Looking for something with solid comedy, and a good story.

Doesn't matter if it's action, fantasy, mech, harem, whatever, I just want to laugh and WANT to continue the story, having a tough time with that lately.
    Anyone? >>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Likuidz View Post
    Anyone? >>
    After looking at that list and your requirements, I would say Angel Beats! has what you are looking for. Give er a shot.