Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lilucky136 View Post
    Just curious how do you figure frost dks are getting nerfed by changing the wording to 100% crit instead of guaranteed crit :P?
    Because it could be read a couple of different ways, it could just be a rewording, or it could be that it just grants you a bonus to crit equal to what you already have.

I'm personally more interested in the unholy changes, I could really care less about frost.

My Deviantart sig by Axa

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoukyaku View Post
    Hopefully this is a troll. If not youve lived in a cave since the 80's.
    Not trolling. I really never heard of it until now. :|

Quote Originally Posted by skylla05 View Post
    It's an extremely famous song from the 80's. In fact, I'm absolutely sure you've heard the song at least once in passing before.

Age would have a lot to do with it though. If you're around age 15 or younger, I might understand if you've never heard of it.
    I'm pretty certain I haven't, although you could be right. (Also, my age is 25 )

Quote Originally Posted by lilucky136 View Post
    Just curious how do you figure frost dks are getting nerfed by changing the wording to 100% crit instead of guaranteed crit :P?
    Granted, it is datamined information, but I know Blizzard has been eyeing Frost DK for at least awhile now. The reason I figure it as a nerf is because the new wording talks about "100% critical bonus", implying that you'll hit even harder when a critical attack occurs but no longer are guaranteed that actual critical attack itself.

Hope that makes sense.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by Timir View Post
    epic gems? so JC prof bonus stay in line with other profs...
    Except that now JC will give +51 stats, most others will give +80 stats, and BS will give +100 stats.

I wonder if the addition of the 8th anniversary feat of strength is any indication of when the patch is planned to be out...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawaam View Post
    Did they really buff feral druids?
    Tell me about it! I really hope that the Rake buff goes live. But with my luck it's just a tooltip typo or something like that... *fingers crossed anyway*

And also....

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Or just being European, it might shock you but lots of songs don't make it when they cross the Atlantic (going either way) I've never heard of it and I have lots of memories of the 80's in terms of music
    He speaks the truth. I've never heard of the Jenny-song either, and I believe that's due to the fact that the song never was a big hit in Europe (at least not in Finland). I mean, there's not even a Wikipedia page of the band in too many languages, let alone the song. And in Wikipedia we trust!

Priest t12 4PC nerf blows...

Someone's probably already said this, but the rogue 4 piece changes you put up aren't changes that's how they were before. Shadow Dance was 2 seconds, but the other 2 were both the same as they are now.

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    Can't be that famous if I've never heard of it.

Anyway, looks like Frost DKs are getting hit quite a bit by the nerfbat. Too bad the changes to Unholy still won't render it able to compete with Frost.

Also, I don't like the thought of Blizzard removing Souldarite and Bloodvine from the required mats. Let's keep some of Old Azeroth around, ya?
    I run Unholy currently and I do more dps than Frost DKs.....a lot more..

Then again I know my class like it's the back of my hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Timir View Post
    epic gems? so JC prof bonus stay in line with other profs...
    well the thing is, they were 77 on the ptr, and this indicates that they are being changed BACK to 67, as they are on live, which will mean that JC is not going to be as good as other professions

Signature by Kenz

Quote Originally Posted by angelx7x View Post
    well the thing is, they were 77 on the ptr, and this indicates that they are being changed BACK to 67, as they are on live, which will mean that JC is not going to be as good as other professions
    Then you play with bad Frost DKs, or Frost DKs that get horrible RNG, because both specs played optimally frost will be higher dps. I mean my OS is unholy and I do really good dps with it, but that's just cause I prefer unholy's playstyle, Frost is waayyyyy too boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    WoW's 8th Anniversary
    Logged in during WoW's 8th Anniversary.

Damn, I'm getting old.
    Except that this year marks the 7th anniversary of WoW.

Umm, Death Strike change is weird and possibly annoying. So am I gonna be stacking spell power for big DS heals?

Wait no, the stuff changed is the stuff in red? That makes no sense cause Death Strike wasn't like that before. Damn confusing data mined stuff.
    Last edited by iorcedurmother; 2011-10-13 at 09:04 PM.

Holy crap, icy veins cooldown will be reduced by 100 seconds with the 4 piece. That means it will be up once a minute, SICK.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    +16% Explosive Shot base damageit will probably be nerfed soon, it's game-breakingyes, i was sarcastic

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    Not trolling. I really never heard of it until now. :|
    I haven't heard it either.

Deleted
    It seems a buff frenzy! :P

Did rogue's aoe got buffed by 75%? :P

I can see the suspended option for lfg being a way to pause your location in the queue in case you need to be afk for a short break. It probably won't be related to being DCed, as they system has no reason to tell you that your queue is suspended (unless it is designed for other players in your party getting DCed).

Unholy seems buffed overall, even with the DC Nerf. It probably got nerfed to even out the Strength increase. Makes sense.

I think they want mages to go fire >.>

Fury Mastery buff after Swifty Critting ~300K?