Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

chances of blizzard announcing titan at blizzcon

Has Blizzard ever lied about anything before? Ive been wondering if Titan will be at Blizzcon. I know that they said no, but what are the chances that they just straight up lied? To you know surprise us.

Edit: I wasn't exactly sure where to post this thread at so if its in the wrong place you can move it.
    Last edited by Chickat; 2011-10-14 at 07:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chances are about 0.00% the way I see it. Blizzard hasn't really lied directly to the community with the intentions of lying. Normally, plans just change for the better.

i assume they will save a titan announcement for a year that they dont have a Wow expansion + starcraft expansion + new diablo series game to talk about

Deleted
    I hope they do but highly doubt it, they will announce the new wow expansion so they will try to hype that up as much as possible.

I'm 100% sure they won't since they said they won't on the forums let me dig it up
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...blizzcon-plans
    "Some of you might have seen some recent speculation out there regarding the unannounced MMO and BlizzCon. There’s going to be a ton of information and content at the show -- including a closing concert by Foo Fighters, which we just revealed today -- but we want to be clear up front that we’re not going to be discussing the unannounced MMO."

Not a chance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    I'm 100% sure they won't since they said they won't on the forums let me dig it up
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...blizzcon-plans
    "Some of you might have seen some recent speculation out there regarding the unannounced MMO and BlizzCon. There’s going to be a ton of information and content at the show -- including a closing concert by Foo Fighters, which we just revealed today -- but we want to be clear up front that we’re not going to be discussing the unannounced MMO."
    Yea ive read that but i wasn't sure if blizz has ever lied before.

It wont happen imo. They have many things to announce like Diablo 3 release, heart of the Swarm release and new WoW expansion. Titan is in too early stage to talk about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velthy View Post
    It wont happen imo. They have many things to announce like Diablo 3 release, heart of the Swarm release and new WoW expansion. Titan is in too early stage to talk about it.
    Your probably right, but didn't they announce WoW like 3 or 4 years b4 it came out? i sure hope titan isn't being delayed until 2015-2016=/

Deleted
    They have anounced they would not talk about titan at this blizzcon, so would be quite the surprise if they did.

Quote Originally Posted by dar3652 View Post
    i assume they will save a titan announcement for a year that they dont have a Wow expansion + starcraft expansion + new diablo series game to talk about
    Im with this guy, this year they're going to discuss sc2 Heart of the Swarm, Diablo 3, and the next wow xpac. Next year they're probably going to announce a major wow patch, D3 xpac and sc2 xpac 2. It would take 2 years for them to announce titan at the earliest.

Deleted
    They will not discuss it, does that mean that they don't deny the chance that they might announce it, or is the wording to tricky for my simple mind to understand?

Blizzard does not typically (at least in my recent memory) lie outright.

The intentionally omit, and are intentionally vague or misleading ("Typically, when we do something with Pandaren, it'll be a comic book..."), but it's not an outright lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    Blizzard does not typically (at least in my recent memory) lie outright.

The intentionally omit, and are intentionally vague or misleading ("Typically, when we do something with Pandaren, it'll be a comic book..."), but it's not an outright lie.

This all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Has Blizzard ever lied about anything before? Ive been wondering if Titan will be at Blizzcon. I know that they said no, but what are the chances that they just straight up lied? To you know surprise us.

Edit: I wasn't exactly sure where to post this thread at so if its in the wrong place you can move it.
    yes Blizzard has lied

*No Hero Class
    *No More 40 man BG
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

Not gonna happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    0.01% chance to 0% chance at all. There's already loads to talk about at this blizzcon, doubt they're gunna dump us with a whole new game to talk about as well. But nothings impossible, they may talk about, I just see it as very unlikely
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...
    Check me out on youtube! Playthroughs of Diablo 3, Minecraft and many other games with daily content!

Quote Originally Posted by Knighthonor View Post
    yes Blizzard has lied

*No Hero Class
    *No More 40 man BG
    The thing is, did they say "No, we are not and will not be doing that," or something more like "We have no plans at the moment to implement..."

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Your probably right, but didn't they announce WoW like 3 or 4 years b4 it came out? i sure hope titan isn't being delayed until 2015-2016=/
    I wouldn't expect Titan before 2015/16 to be honest. And how is it taking so long a delay? They never said it would be out before that at all. I think if they announce it next year it will be out in 2015 and if they annouce it 2 years from now (which there is a good chance they will) it will be out in 2016. In other words, 3 years after it's announced.