Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    'No more' honorable combat in BGs? Since when were BGs about standing on the sidelines rooting on your party members whilst they have an epic duel with a member of the opposing facton?

You can't have a BG without being ganked or ganking yourself.

Deleted
    ppl like you are exactly why I don't play BG's anymore. I get stunlocked by some rogue, some1 walks by and just lets me die, we lose bg. honestly, if you want to duel there's plenty room for that outside a BG. use it. help your team in a BG instead of moaning that it's unfair. honestly, what is wrong with YOU?

You fight to win and not to have done an honorable match in a bg you lost because of 1v1 situations with watchers.

Quote Originally Posted by Archivist View Post
    I'd rather interrupt an honorable 1v1 than have to listen to "omg r u fcking serious??? dumbass priest just stood there watching me die report them afk AND WHY IS EVERYONE AT LM??? JESUS CHRIST AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO AB no im not talking to you, mage who keeps floating down to bs by himself and dying your the only one whose actually trying IM SO ANGRY MY BALLS HAVE VAGINAS NOW I BLAME OUR AFK PRIEST" for the next 15 minutes.
    Hahaha you made my day with this

I will kill the person your dueling so you can get your head out of your ass and do something usefull

if you want to duel people, CHALLENGE THEM. There is no honorable combat in a BG because if you didn't know, BG stands for BATTLE GROUND. There is no honorable combat in war, it's kill or be killed. Live with it or go do arenas or duel outside your capital.

Quote Originally Posted by Hirv3s View Post
    I think we are living strange times. It's extremely rare to finish your duel in BGs without either:

- Your enemy being assisted
    - You being assisted

Honestly what the hell is wrong with people?! If they see two players dueling, why do you go and put your ass to the fight?

Rogues and mages are the worst. Usually you are stunlocked from range, or from the shadows.
    Please, let people duel and have their honorable moments!

Regards,
    Hirves
    This has to be the best troll post I've seen in a long time! +10

Deleted
    How dare the other team use some kind of team-work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
    BG's aren't meant for 1v1?
    They're team based...what would a team be if you just let your teammate die, doing that would just screw over your team and your chances to win if someone is on rez timer 100% of the time
    Gotta agree here, BG's are designed for teams to play against each other. At the end of the day winning the BG is the teams priority, say you + 1 other charged the farms to find only 1 ally there. You wouldn't just let your team mate solo it, you'd both charge in n win :P

10+ Year Old Account
    you get honor in bg's no? then they are honorable lol

side note....really? DUELS =/= Battle Grounds actually if i saw you stand there looking @ me while i was trying to "duel" a guy and if i would loose i'd be really really pissed at you for not doing nothing. Battle grounds are focused on TEAM play to complete a TEAM objective. If all u had were 1v1 duels in AB or WSG the games would end in a draw all the time. BG are there to have people see weakness in opposing teams. gank them take control or flags/resources/bases to complete the bg. If you stand by while your team-mate is "dueling" don't ever bg ever again. plz do the rest of us a favor ans just stick to duels in durotar.

honestly

Quote Originally Posted by Twirls View Post
    Most of the time it makes no sense at all though.

Our flag carrier would be running towards our base with a mage following, so I attack the mage and he stops to fight me.

Then for no reason 2 of my teammates decide I must need help and jump in, while our FC gets owned by a rogue....
    :O You were in that BG too!? XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Yadda Yadda Battlegrounds are not for 1v1.

But my most memorable moments in BGs were 1v1 battles to the death.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmongoose View Post
    Bgs are fun for this exact reason.. Fighting 1v1 and one jumps in, so your left 2v1 and you kill them both! = Epic win!
    Fighting 1v1 and one jumps in , so you're left 2v1 and you get help from 10 of your teammates! = Epic win!

You know that's what usually happens :/

15+ Year Old Account
    George Bush and saddam Hussein were also trying to duel. But the stupid military started meddling.
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmongoose View Post
    Bgs are fun for this exact reason.. Fighting 1v1 and one jumps in, so your left 2v1 and you kill them both! = Epic win!
    I agree or for steamrolling noobs as a team.

OT: How is that any different from before? It's ALWAYS been like this.

Deleted
    Huh lol? You mean its not right to jump into 1v1 battles in battlegrounds which is a team vs a team? O_O

Though im not fine with rogues resetting the fights, losing, running away, bringing team mates, going back, spiting on you and flexing on your corpse.

Also shamans and mages do that, same with druids. But thats allowed in war i guess..

If you want an honorable duel, go duel someone, don't join a BG.