15+ Year Old Account

Need help with a wireless adapater/computer issue.

Ahoy, SO before my internet craps out I wanted to make a post to see if anyone can help me out. Yesterday we upgraded our wireless internet..boxy thing and 2 out of 3 of the computers connect fine. Mine however is 30-40 feet away and connected fine with the last box but for some reason now it gets disconnected constantly and I can't get back on for 30-60 minutes.

I should also mention that I've used 3 different wireless adapters.. first was a Belkin Play adapter, then I tried switching it to a Linksys one and that caused it to crash my computer So then i uninstalled the programs for both of those and bought a Netgear wireless adapter for 45$ but the problem is still there.

I'm not computer savvy at all so I'm just wondering if anyone knows why 1 computer connected that is constantly in contact with the router keeps connecting and disconnecting from the internet?

I have a 4 year old Acer Aspire X1200 and right now I'm using a Netgear N300 Wireless USB adapter. I never had any problems till the router got upgraded and no one else seems to be having issues connecting. I seriously doubt it has anything to do with range because even my Xbox and ipod connect fine..

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Reset Internet Explorer
    Reset TCP/IP
    Reset WinSock
    Reset Hosts File

Run each Microsoft Fix It utility but do not restart until all four have been run.