Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    teenagers who feel the need to be loud in public for no reason at all (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

also on my list...
    girls who wear daisy dukes and ugg boots
    sleeveless tshirts
    guys in capri pants
    people who still write checks

The person that runs out of the room away from adds, resetting the boss! "That really cranks my gears!"

Waiting to get into a LFD group, zoning in, and the tank is immediately AFK for 5+ minutes.

You have insta queues as a tank, if you have to go AFK then dont accept the invitation. I hate selfish people who dont think about anyone but themselves.

Deleted
    When it is a different person each time who fails at clicking the button on Ultraxian Heroic.... (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    Justin Bieber comparing himself to Kurt Cobain.
    did this actually happen?

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    did this actually happen?
    http://voices.washingtonpost.com/cel...ink_hes_t.html

When jumping onto the fourth platform on Madness bugs out... (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

When people walk slow, infront of me, when there is no possible way of passing them, without taking a bat and &%"&&%"&%" and /"¤&"¤&&%&" on their /"¤/"¤&/"¤""# and "#¤"¤"¤%".....................
    (ノ ಠДಠ)ノ 彡 ┻━┻

Also, when I hear "sorry, we're out of Redbull". FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF..........................

Blizzard's Producers and maybe the Developers. The content is usually okay, but the shot-calls aren't.

(╯°□°)╯︵ /(.□ . \)

Kaeja - Stormrage
    // Thanks to maybenotquiteasheavy for the Signature & Avatar! //

Negative Nancies. Those people (I mean in WoW, but not limited to it) who, no matter what the conversation topic, think the subject/idea/item/nerf/buff sucks and feel the need to whine about it. If you hate everything so much, why are you playing?!?!
    Ex:
    Me: "Oh, grats on your T13 helm finally dropping! Yay!"
    NN: "Yeah, too bad it's ugly." or "Oh great, now it drops after I bought this other helm."
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

When I shart (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Hitting exalted with Hydraxion Waterlords on my Hunter before I got both bindings. Then Blizz announcing that Hunters will not be able to use traditional weapons in MoP (only ranged). (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Other people and the things they do
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Deleted
    Attention whores, snooty people, spoiled kids, girls posing with duck face, guys that think they're tough but need 4 friends to beat up a single person.
    Gah, too many things, cba to write more :l

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

10+ Year Old Account
    Right now? The flu. Or, it would make me flip tables if I didn't feel too weak and bleh to do much more than glare in the general direction of the table while I hunt for my tea and kleenex.
    People who start up long-term RP with a group of people then suddenly randomly decide they're taking a break from the game and leave everything hanging.
    People who think they're even remotely cute, original, or funny for making alts on an RP server just to complain about RP, and the fact that GM's won't enforce the damn RP server policy and get rid of them.
    And last but not least, my drunk psychotic neighbor blaring horrible country music loud enough to rattle the walls at 3am and making me crawl out of bed to call the cops.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Deleted
    1) When i play as Psychopomp in Bloodline champions and the opponent team has a Stalker. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    2) People who use only the part of the story to prove their point, while in reality the whole story strongly contradicts their point. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    3) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6j4f8cHBIM (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    4) People who dont know when did the WWII start or end, yet they immediately jump on hatewagon against Adolf Hitler, without any deeper thinking about it.
    (No, I DONT agree with Fascism and so on nor Im racist.) (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    5) Familiar to 4. People who enjoyed the fact Japan got hit by tsunami as a some sort of "karma" revenge for Pearl Harbor. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    6) Anything that stands against the creation of United Earth Federation (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (Supcom FTW)

Ohhh this thread was necro'ed. I was wondering why I was infracted for something I posted over 3 months ago (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Quote Originally Posted by Crummy View Post
    When people walk slow, infront of me, when there is no possible way of passing them, without taking a bat and &%"&&%"&%" and /"¤&"¤&&%&" on their /"¤/"¤&/"¤""# and "#¤"¤"¤%".....................
    (ノ ಠДಠ)ノ 彡 ┻━┻
    This x10. Man I get so MAD when people do that, all I can do is make faces and weird body gestures while walking behind them. This is probably one of the more infuriating things for me.

Also, Rogues. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Go DIAF

People who gloat about dumb things.

"OMG WE JUST OWNED YOU!"

Yeah...it was 5v3....

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Heroic spine sigh... Okay I dont flip tabels, but damn its annoying to kill. Think we had 5 100k or less wipes on random tendons last 2 raids.