Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Write about oreos
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Let me into your university. Do you really want me running around the streets causing mayhem and strife. I was thinking about shooting a man who did me wrong just the other day, what stopped me? The odd chance of getting into your university is what stopped me. Seriously this is a turning point in my life, it's all on you.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

I think you should write about how you tried to foist this essay off on a forum, and how it will be a great indicator of the effort you're willing to put forward towards your education.

Why bother writing one? They're optional. If you've got activities and good grades you're likely going to get in anywhere you want to go.

Quote Originally Posted by hairywombat View Post
    In other words, how will your presence enrich our community?
    "To get to the point, I'm 6'5" tall. People look up to (literally!) and admire people of height. They look to us for leadership and inspiration. We are that which they can never be, we are like living Gods. As we march through campus, roam the halls of academia, rise from our snug seats in your lecture halls, people shall look upon me (us) with awe and wonder. My presence would be of such value that you wouldn't limit yourselves to my admittance, but would propose tuition breaks and maybe even cafeteria perks. I only ask for a small portion of that which I provide by my mere presence.

If you are not convinced, get on your knees, hold my essay up toward the light and read it again, aloud. You'll feel the impact of my words as if I were speaking them directly to you. "

That's what I'd write.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by hairywombat View Post
    Their are two statement (essays) I need to write and I have no idea what to write about. I have read some examples but im still stumped.

This is the question

The University values an educational environment that provides all members of the campus community with opportunities to grow and develop intellectually, personally, culturally and socially. In order to give us a more complete picture of you as an individual, please tell us about the particular life experiences, perspectives, talents, commitments and/or interests you will bring to our campus. In other words, how will your presence enrich our community?

Any suggestions on what to write about?
    What you shouldn't write is some bullshit carbon copy paper based off what you think they want. Write about what you did yesterday, write about what you're doing right now, what about anything. Just make it grammatically correct, make it interesting, and make it so the reader learns something about you that he/she wouldn't have known otherwise. Make it unique.