15+ Year Old Account

Sanctuary 6-player limit hotfixed on live already?

I noticed from my logs last night Sanctuary healed average 543 non crit (where it used to be 8-900+). This is in a stacked up 25 man environment. (source WoL)

Anyone else have the same numbers?

Edits: I tested now in SW on myself alone, 8-900, not enough ppl clustered for me to try it on 6+ targets here yet.

Looked at another Holy priest healing with Sanctuary on a reported log today and she had 345 average non crit...
    Last edited by nobodysbaby; 2011-10-14 at 10:06 AM.

Mine still heals for the full amount with 20 people on it so no it's not hotfixed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Are you US Isheria?

I am EU.

My log from yday: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...#tab-healspell
    Another log I found on recently logged list: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/k...#tab-healspell

---------- Post added 2011-10-14 at 10:24 AM ----------

Inner Sanctum Isheria?

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/0...#tab-healspell

636 average tick, seems lower than 8-900 (non buffed!) to me?

Am I reading charts wrong somehow? Now I am confused... Is it "effective" (not overhealed amount) that is showing? That would explain it
    Last edited by nobodysbaby; 2011-10-14 at 10:44 AM.

Or you're simply reading the tooltip wrong?

The "diminishing after 6 people" tooltip has been there since Cata release, just saying.

15+ Year Old Account
    No Kaes, it has been bugged since the release of Cata But now I am very confused, cause I know by then it healed for the same no matter how many affected by it, and on WoL the numbers were 1k non crit with 2k crits ca.

not bugged and not since cata
    the changed it so the limiter of people does not apply anymore at the beginning of firelands (the tooltip however was never updatet)
    but no idea if they reverted the change have to check it

Quote Originally Posted by nobodysbaby View Post
    Am I reading charts wrong somehow? Now I am confused... Is it "effective" (not overhealed amount) that is showing? That would explain it
    Yes, you are reading it wrong. In the overall healing breakdown all the average hit/crit numbers given are for effective healing. If you want the raw averages then you need to click on the spell you're interested in (for example, go to http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...86/?enc=bosses). The averages on that page are unadjusted for overheal.

15+ Year Old Account
    Big, big PHEW. Had some coughing on my morning coffe there. I like the spell, and I want to keep it useful.

Thanks for clearing that out Wuga! <3

Ravyna; Yes, I meant Firelands.

I am just waiting for more patch notes saying it is fixed, and hopefully they'll keep it somewhat powerful.

I don't think it is intended to not have any limits as it is now, but they simply do not prio to get it fixed, wich is a bummer for those playing 10's.
    Last edited by nobodysbaby; 2011-10-14 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nobodysbaby View Post
    Big, big PHEW. Had some coughing on my morning coffe there. I like the spell, and I want to keep it useful.

Thanks for clearing that out Wuga! <3

Ravyna; Yes, I meant Firelands.

I am just waiting for more patch notes saying it is fixed, and hopefully they'll keep it somewhat powerful.

I don't think it is intended to not have any limits as it is now, but they simply do not prio to get it fixed, wich is a bummer for those playing 10's.
    How is it a bummer to those playing 10s? It in no way shape or form affects 10m, it only buffs it's usage in 25s?
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Deleted
    Had no problems yesterday with it, EU server. WoL could show the average tick lower due to overhealing lowering the amout healed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazi View Post
    How is it a bummer to those playing 10s? It in no way shape or form affects 10m, it only buffs it's usage in 25s?
    Cause it should heal more with less players effected? As in 25x1k ticks is a lot more than 10x1k ticks.

---------- Post added 2011-10-15 at 07:59 AM ----------

Mods, remove this thread since it is just false alarm anyway. Ty!

Decided to close instead because other people might make the same mistake